cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

the Left goes after the good Dr.

Maybe the backblow will get Dr. Ben Carson some recognition. I have to admit, the first time I have heard Carson speak was just a day ago , in a radio quote. Have not had time to catch the debates, but some good people I know are high on Ben.

Read this article and see if you come to the same conclusion I did about the author.

http://anewdomain.net/2015/10/09/ted-rall-ben-carson-guns-jews-nazis/

Come on and be honest...which one of the forum fruitcakes is Ted Rall? Unbelievable crapoloa. I thought I could fill up the vessel with a full load, but this Ted Rall really takes the cake. Hard to know where to start in on that article.

8 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: the Left goes after the good Dr.

The German people (including Jews at first) during the `30s were "boiled slowly" much as we are today with fascism.  The Jews were a easy scape goat, if you figure 6 million were murdered if only 1/4th of them had a gun and when a squad of 5 Gestapo kicked in their door, maybe one could`ve been shot...they kick in the next Jew`s door and one more gestapo agent is killed.  Pretty soon the tide would turn and "It`s better to die on your feet than on your knees".

Jews did fight back but it was too late to make much of a difference, they had been complacent and boiled in the pot slowly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-9eUXSzZNk

Veteran Advisor

You have zero concept of human nature and for sure you need to read a little more history!!  You must be the ted steely is talking about because you are definitely full of crapola!!!!

Senior Contributor

I'm with you on the crapola.   Just going to give the biggest lie in his article, which pretty much relegates the rest of his drivel into the crapola category.

Basically, his article brings up a single event, to prove that Jews were not 'disarmed' in Nazi Germany, and then goes on to state that Hitler actually RELAXED gun laws, after he came to power, providing a link to prove his point.   Either he thinks people are too lazy to actually read the link, or he was too lazy to do it himself, but the link pretty much proves the point that the Jews were disarmed.   When he 'relaxed' the gun laws, it only allowed certain 'select' people to possess a gun, and the Jews didn't make the list of those selected.  

Veteran Advisor

Slow, languid pace, dead eyes, loves brains:  Proof that carson is really a zombie!  He also doesn't understand human nature and certainly NOT the jewish population in Germany in the 30s!  But then neither do any of you righties here!  Do some research and then come back and maybe you will have an intelligent conversation!

Senior Contributor

What was said that was factually incorrect?
Considering that all you did  was throw around insults instead of using facts to correct the record, I will assume it must be pretty accurate.

Veteran Advisor

I never said it was incorrect.  I said neither he nor you ore ol' bad ear understand human nature and especially the nature and thinking of the German Jew in the 30s.  Now, go study a little and get back to me.

Senior Contributor

Going on that same vein, what did you think about Carson's take on the D-Day soldiers?

I thought it was pretty insightful, while still being straightforward.

Veteran Advisor

Many of those d-day soldiers would  have turned back after seeing thousands of their buddies blown up in frontof them but they were more afraid of that hard core NCO behind them who had told them he would shoot them if they ran backward than theGermans in front of them!