cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

the bidens should sue for libel

Giuliani's making some pretty serious accusations,  they should sue his pants off.    I mean, why wouldn't they?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/giuliani-hits-bidens-new-3-million-ukraine-latvia-cyprus-money-l... 

25 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: the bidens should sue for libel

Go directly to a Senate investigation.  It all sounds more criminal than civic.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

The Biden's have no control over that, if they want to clear their name civil action is the only way they can go.  Why wouldn't they?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Joe`s on tape saying he got a Ukrainian prosecutor fired by threatening to withhold a $1 billion loan "Son of a b---! Ha Ha Ha" .  And his crooked cocaine snorting kid admits that he and pops talked about his Ukrainian dealings, contradicting what sleepy Joe has said in the past. 

Mike Gallagher said yesterday "circle the calendar, Joe is toast, it`ll be Warren or Kamala Harris".

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Idk ba, allot of times people make vague derogitory comments like "biden is a poopoo head"  that are subjective and not really something you could sue over.  Giuliani's claims are pretty specific.   Biden's could sue and prove he has no evidence, just making it up. 

That is of course, unless it ain't made up.   If they don't sue, that's the only reason why.

Obviously Giulliani has been digging this dirt for a while.  Asking questions draws attention.  Is the whisleblower thing a preemptive strike?

rsbs
Advisor

Buchanan raises some good points on Whistlegate, and the fallout

https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2019/09/24/will-ukrainegate-imperil-bidens-bid-n2553539?...

Seems like a much bigger deal than any of the 20 plus "gates" that Nutz and Bore-Uz have been piling up here for us over the last 3 years, only to have them disappear as inconsequential as whistlestick and BlowerJay themselves are.

My impression is that Joe Biden is caught up in a lie he is not going to be able to distance himself from....the lie that he was unaware what his cocaine addled pervert of a son was up to, and that his (Slow Joe's) actions were not private inurement from a public position of trust.

Folks, this is serious stuff....stuff that in ancient Roman times would lead to executions for betrayal of public trust. 

The call for a Senate investigation probably will be heard, loud and clear, and however it plays out, the American public will hear the details of this scandal, and Biden will never hold elected office again, and his name will forever be subject to an asterisk, akin to Spiro Agnew.

The American public may not have been able to grasp the complex crimes of the Clintons, such as Tyson cattle future bribes, Whitewater loan forgiveness, Bank loans going into campaign accounts instead of shoring up failing real estate ventures, pay for play with the Clinton foundation, etc. but I believe they will be able to understand the Ukraine/Biden scandal as it appears to be straight forward. Joe Biden, in an act of pretty blatant hubris and stupidity....bragging about how he slapped down the Ukrainian prosecutor probably furnished the straw to break his own back.

We will see.

Meanwhile, the media will soon move on to Trumpgate 24.0.....maybe Trump didn't pet his dog one night or forgot to say "I love you" to Melania.....pass the popcorn, guys and gals, and enjoy.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Joe`s on tape saying he got a Ukrainian prosecutor fired by threatening to withhold a $1 billion loan "Son of a b---! Ha Ha Ha" .  And his crooked cocaine snorting kid admits that he and pops talked about his Ukrainian dealings, contradicting what sleepy Joe has said in the past. 

Mike Gallagher said yesterday "circle the calendar, Joe is toast, it`ll be Warren or Kamala Harris".

I’m wondering if it will be Tom Steyer when the smoke clears. He fits the parameters of the Anti-Christ to a tee. 

He is interesting to do oppo-research on. He supplied the capital to develop Australia coal industry that sells directly to China. I wonder what the rabid Leftist mobs will think when they learn this. It will be hard for the media to keep this completely under wraps.  

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I think Biden is doubling down out of desperation, he can`t successfully sue someone for telling what is true.   Also in politics isn`t there a lot looser standards for libel ....well like look at what they`re doing to Kavenaugh and he could technically sue, but it`d be tough.

I think you and Bruce are on higher levels of discussion, you`re essentially saying "if it`s untrue about Biden, he oughta sue"  Bruce is slyly saying "why not bury it in the senate?  wink wink nudge nudge".  

Biden is busted.   The media thinks he`s too "conservative" so their running interference only goes so far.  If taking him out for the good of the cabal and getting the President impeached on the "phone call" in the process.  Biden is little more than chicken grit for a spinning tire on ice.  Trump`ll get out of whatever they`er trying for because he`s been forthcoming and he did nothing wrong.  

6 more years of this crap.  All because Democrats can`t win over hearts & minds and instead want to cram their policies down the public`s throats.

r3020
Senior Advisor

One thing there is no denying, Joe Biden used his political office to make his family super rich.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

I think Biden is doubling down out of desperation, he can`t successfully sue someone for telling what is true.   Also in politics isn`t there a lot looser standards for libel ....well like look at what they`re doing to Kavenaugh and he could technically sue, but it`d be tough.

I think you and Bruce are on higher levels of discussion, you`re essentially saying "if it`s untrue about Biden, he oughta sue"  Bruce is slyly saying "why not bury it in the senate?  wink wink nudge nudge".  

Biden is busted.   The media thinks he`s too "conservative" so their running interference only goes so far.  If taking him out for the good of the cabal and getting the President impeached on the "phone call" in the process.  Biden is little more than chicken grit for a spinning tire on ice.  Trump`ll get out of whatever they`er trying for because he`s been forthcoming and he did nothing wrong.  

6 more years of this crap.  All because Democrats can`t win over hearts & minds and instead want to cram their policies down the public`s throats.

With kavanaugh the claims are without or with conflicting witnesses.  Giulliani is making very specific claims that there would be very specific witnesses to.   BA I'm saying if the Biden's dont sue it means its true.