cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

the boundless limits of human credulousness

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/epstein-was-running-a-blackmail-scheme-under-the-cover-of-a-hedge-f...

My shoulder hurts from patting myself on the back but I always had this one nailed and even though I'm not sure I ever shared this here, was 100% table pounding certain that Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos was running a scam. At least she relieved Betsy DeVos of $100M of her family's ill gotten pyramid scheme gains. A lot of the conservative elite in there too.

Anyway, like The Donald, it apparently isn't that hard to do a little this and that to get people in the press to start referring to you as "Billionaire X" and then everybody else picks up on it and you're in a class above the rest of humanity.

Had a conversation with an old farmer who I dearly love who continues to maintain that since Trump is fabulously wealthy he can't be bought and even self-funded his own campaign. He didn't- Ross Perot did because he was an actual self-made billionaire and a man of some honor. He actually used his campaign to pad his own businesses and continues to do so.

This is hands down the most corrupt administration in history to an extent that "trumps" every "yeah, but whatabout...?" that you can come up with.

Back in the brief period when it appeared that there was any point in talking reason I told people not to nominte and elect Trump without full financial disclosure, including tax returns.

The Congress and American public have every constitutional right to demand full disclosure. Those who join in the stonewalling are enabling treason.

3 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: the boundless limits of human credulessness

(sic) credulousness. Is there an edit button on the new format?

Senior Contributor

Re: the boundless limits of human credulessness

To edit go to the three little spots upper right of post.

That will give you several options including editing

Senior Contributor

Re: the boundless limits of human credulousness

(Back in the brief period when it appeared that there was any point in talking reason I told people not to nominte and elect Trump without full financial disclosure, including tax returns.)

You also swalwell guaranteed us that Trump would be impeached by November 2017; and then you made a 2nd guarantee that Trump would be impeached before the 2018 mid-terms - sooo?