cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

the con man tell

If you haven't noticed, most of the time the air escaping from Grandpa Ranty's piehole  just produces brags and threats with only a vague attachment to the truth, if that.

But when he gets ready for a real whopper, there's a tell. He stops, tends to look askance for a moment- often begins with something like "frankly" then proceeds in a slightly higher, softer pitch- sort of like baby talk.

I only mention this in general terms since most are like lambs to the slaughter when faced with a really good con man. I wouldn't want you to spend your golden years in the almshouse.

Although the true gift that con men and women have is being able to spot the larceny in your heart.

8 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: the con man tell

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

and another

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-rush-limbaugh-coronavirus-covid-19-thinks-nineteen-202003...

there are people who actually believe what this guy says .......

Star Wars Yoda Meme - Imgflip

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

BTW, when he does the con-tell thing he also kinda squished his mouth up in a kind of a parody of Alec Baldwin parodying him.

Highlighted
Advisor

Holy moly KellyAnne

Just saw her on the local FOX station noon news:try on the biggest dependence on public ignorance meme ever floated. When discussing Dennison trying to pass The Old Maid to WHO, in spite of being 30 days hehind from the onset. (18 missing minutes sunk Nixon. Dennison wants a month edit..WTFever?)

These viruses are named after the year they surface...Thus: CV 19

Ms. Conway  “It’s not Covid 1. It’s Covid 19 so you’d think the people in charge would know what they are doing”.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Holy moly KellyAnne

Some serious criticisms certainly owed to the WHO- pardon me- post-mortem.

And CDC, although after 3 years that was the POTUS' CDC.

Can't prove it but I'll bet you anything that as late as early Feb he'd have had to be reminded what CDC stands for.

And of course the whole alphabet soup of agencies that had delivered warnings.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I saw her for just a few seconds  - was wondering what they brought ‘America’s Biggest Liar’ out today for.

She really looked like the witch she is today - question is - Does she float?

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

you think the Secret Service is instructed to shoot if anybody approaches with a bucket?

Highlighted