cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the crybaby party

formerly known as the GOP (now defunct) and now thoroughly captured by Trump, who understood their dogwhistles better than any of them did.

Not in the least bit surprising that a few of the less well hinged among the whining mob take matters into their own hands.

20 Replies

Re: the crybaby party

Fat Boy Limbaugh's been sobbin' up the airwaves for decades.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Once again, the hypocritical left strikes again.This may be a stretch for some of you numb skulls but it the perfect analogy.................You are blaming the girl who dressed provocatively for her own rape. 

Farmers are among the worst offenders

guys (some of whom worked hard with livestock operations etc) who had the gubmint double their net worths by edict and now have multi-$million worths are among the world's most unhappy, apparently.

The problem seems to be that it turns out that the satisfaction from turning in your balance sheet at the bank annually is fleeting. 

In order to establish that you are a person of the very highest character you need to be angry at all the other people who get money from the gubmint.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Farmers are among the worst offenders

Shortsightedness and inability to look at the big picture is a problem for you guys. Every decision in your lives is determined  by emotions. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

👍

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Emotional Responses

While I think what you said about "...decision(s) in your lives is determined  by emotions," may have been more applicable to the left several years back, I see a whole heaping load of it appearing on both sides over the last two years. Trump knows how to harness emotions far greater than Obama ever did.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Emotional Responses

I`ll see if I can say it another way.............Democrats sometimes seem to have much larger hearts than they have brains.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Emotional Responses

It did occur to me that you didn't really mean emotional in the true sense. You meant things like pity, empathy, sympathy, kindness, warmheartedness, etc. I agree, liberals feel all these things and may even translate these feelings into actions.