cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

the end is near

the gov org tsa which i think means tragically stupid assembly has closed down many web sites to the the workers if the fuhrer deems them to be of the wrong opinion---this seems to follow  very near the communist and nazi doctrines of the other socailist govs.----we hjave toi drive this rtegime out of power before it is too late ----come on surebutt and gooboy help this country ---or at least stand up like men for a change

4 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: the end is near

" the end is near "  - quickly Mollie, don't be late.  Start praying immediately or the gates of heaven will close on you.  Stick to your prayers birdbrain and leave politics for people who understand it.

Senior Contributor

you remind me of how a christian and a dead athesist are alike they both believe in god ----still too dumb to respond to a post i see----maybe some day you will grow up

Senior Contributor

Fancy you comparing me with anything.  In respect to your god beliefs, you are so open minded your brains have fallen out. Faith is the great cop out, the great excuse to evade the need  to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief, in spite of and possibly because of, the lack of evidence.  Stick to you god idiot and leave the thinking to someone else. But in the meantime reply with another silly snort and give me the opportunity to rip it up you again and embarrass all the other godbotherers on this site. You just don't get it.

Senior Contributor

you mean let you exhibit your stupidity one more time ------like stick to you god ----i love it when you tell the world just how dumb athesists are ----and you always prove it that is great thanks