cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

the fresh prince of bill ayers

Is one of the funnies submitted to Obama's Gestapo site. The thing had been turned into a joke. Lmao, some of the stuff submitted is hilarious. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/attack-watch-new-obama-campaign-site-to-fight-smea...
8 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: the fresh prince of bill ayers

#AttackWatch will we be able to read this in original German?

Highlighted
Advisor

Hey #attackwatch, I saw 6 ATM's in an alley, killing a Job. It looked like a hate crime!
Highlighted
Advisor

I'd like to report the Dos Equis guy. He’s claiming to be the most interesting man in the world. You told me Obama was!
Highlighted
Advisor

Dana Loesch So glad #attackwatch is here to dispel those unfounded attacks involving Solyndra, Gibson, Fast and Furious, Gulf moratorium, NBPP, etc.

Karl Dear #Attackwatch I understand that Eric Holder and Mr. Obama are illegally selling guns to Mexican drug runners. Please look into it. Brittany Cohan

T @ericinva: RT @amclimer: Dear @AttackWatch, people are NOT taking #attackwatch seriously. DO SOMETHING!

Highlighted
Advisor

Galt's Girl GaltsGirl Galt's Girl THIS! RT @moderncomments: Dear #attackwatch: Orwell's 1984 was a cautionary tale, not an instruction manual. 45 minutes ago » » Colorado Tea Tweets COTeaTweets Colorado Tea Tweets There's a rumor spreading like wildfire that Democrats are fleeing to the Republican Party in the masses. #attackwatch 1 hour ago » ee tanalee tanalee RT @ResistTyranny: RT @JoeKenHa: RT @yrddawg Dear #AttackWatch : I turned in my sister, but never got my t-shirt. Please advise. #tcot 1 hour ago » Dana Loesch DLoesch Dana Loesch Hey #attackwatch , please do something about that win in #NY09 . Fight the smears! 2 hours ago » Charlie charliemax Charlie If you see something, poke your eye out #attackwatch 2 hours ago » Charlie charliemax Charlie Jobs bill>Union paychecks>union dues>Obama campaign donations>pay-to-play #attackwatch 2 hours ago » Jimmie jimmiebjr Jimmie Dear #AttackWatch. I noticed you used Media Matters and Think Progress as trusted sources. May I also recommend Dr. Seuss and peyote? 2 hours ago » Doug Rink TalkSouthRadio Doug Rink Dear #attackwatch, there's some guy who keeps showing up on my TV attacking companies that have corporate jets. Please make him stop. 2 hours ago » Daryl CoachDB18 Daryl Dear #attackwatch , I'm evidently in a conspiracy, because your new hashtag's brought me more friends tonight than I think I've ever added! 3 hours ago » Pamela Paceset9999 Pamela RT @TimGamble: #Attackwatch The head of Obama's Jobs council, Jeffrey Immelt, is sending lots of jobs to China.Please stop him. @attackwatch 3 hours ago » Ewok ewoelke Ewok Is @AttackWatch where I go to report the left's violent rhetoric? #attackwatch 3 hours ago » FedUpUSA.org FedUpUSA FedUpUSA.org I'm sure Warren Buffett has a number of corporate jets. #attackwatch #tcot 3 hours ago » Ken Brown K_P_Brown Ken Brown Hi #AttackWatch. Me again. AAA's service has gotten very shoddy as of late. Can we get them renamed to AA+?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

And your point is???????  As to your "LMAO", seems like you gotta a whole lot of laughing to do.  LOL

Highlighted
Advisor

Does funny need a point? America took a big brother tactic and turned it into a joke.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I don't see it as funny nor a big brother tactic.  When people made fun of bush and said things about him that weren't true, didn't you and your bothers here rush to defend him and try to set the record straight on what we liberals were saying about him????  Of course you did.  Nothing different about this.  When you claim he was born in Kenya, indonesia, bumficke Egypt or wherever, we liberals point out the proof that he was born in Hawaii.  That is all this is.  Plus it also gives weak minded conservatives something to make fun of.  Both sides are in a win-win situation.