cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

the greatest crony capitalism scam of all time

as I mentioned below, hands down. The $trillion or so to private military, homeland security and surveillance contractors since 9/11.

Now, just so we don't forget, GOPpers have an assigned role to play in this crime, so now on cue:

SOLYNDRA!

An occasional HEROES! is also an acceptable answer.

There you go, you've done your part to make sure that the criminals who took over our republic got away with it and run the show.

Because LIBTARDS!

12 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: the greatest crony capitalism scam of all time

PS, should have added, greatest thus far.

Not sure how much blood is left in this old turnip but there's some.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hardnox wrote:

as I mentioned below, hands down. The $trillion or so to private military, homeland security and surveillance contractors since 9/11.

Now, just so we don't forget, GOPpers have an assigned role to play in this crime, so now on cue:

SOLYNDRA!

An occasional HEROES! is also an acceptable answer.

There you go, you've done your part to make sure that the criminals who took over our republic got away with it and run the show.

Because LIBTARDS!

The tard part is a willingness to entrust that entity with your health care. The tard part is believing that entity when they scream man made global warming. The tard part is believing that entity wants to open the borders because of the children. The tard part is believing only that entity is capable of educating our children. On and on and on and on we go..........

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Who did you vote for and what have they done to disassemble the police state? Oh yeah, lesser evil thing, if I'm going to have a police state might as well get my health care paid for.

hardnox
Advisor

Don't think I'm getting much help on my healthcare, am actually probably paying more. So much for the ad hominen attack.

As far as the surveillance state goes, a couple of folks on the far left would probably go there- Sanders, Kucinich. They nailed Mark "Uterus" to the wall.

Of Repubs, only Rand Paul, maybe.  Walking the libertarian line is tough, though, because it is such a big tent. I'm of the opinion that he's a lot more attached to the economic point of view, which in my view is the weakest (Adam Smith) , and perhaps less so to questions of constitutional liberty.

As I've said I'd probably vote for him against Hillary, or maybe vote for him in the primary.

I think that the PTB are fine as long as he's "energizing" some folks but if he remains at all true and looks like he has a real shot there would be some concern.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Hard,

I prefer to seeing this glass as half full. Had you or anyone else bothered to invest in the Obamacare health insurance providers (e.g. AETNA, Humana, Cigna, and WellPoint) these past five years, then you would have nearly quadroupled your money. Got that? While the S&P 500 index was busy soaring over over 200% since Barack Obama became our President, the health care insurance industry grew by nearly 300% during the same period. Don't believe me. Check out their individual 5 year performances for yourself. Oh, and God bless America and crony capitalism too...ehh?

BTW: You didn't think those multi million dollar poltical campaigns for both Republicans and Democrats were funded from the nickles and dimes coming out of the trousers of the indigenous urban peoples living in South Chicago, did you? Most assuredly, they were not. Nor were they paid for by a bunch of wealthy Jeffersonian Democrats who were only seeking to enlighten all of us rubes living out here in the fruited plains. Think "quid pro quo" and you will begin to understand how we got to where we are at today.
hardnox
Advisor

The R's did the heavy work of making it impossible to cut the insurance companies out of any attempt at reform, going all the way back to Hillarycare, and even further back.

And still small potatoes compared to the scam that I noted.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Hey, Nox, you forgot the best one of all time!! BENGAZI!! LOL!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Hey, Nox, this is what Libertarian looks like! LOL!! PURE CHAOS!

Photo: (M) This is what no government looks like. 

Image from Teabonics