Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: the lies of 4 years gradually chipped away

@r3020 wrote:

Yeah. Stupid fake news liars.

Lied too for 4 years about so many many things, still regardless of the facts, won't accept the truth.  Can't fix stupid, they still are waiting for mueller to release the pee pee tape.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Headline:

Trump appointed IG finds f.g. not culpable. Nation relieved.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Headline:

Trump appointed IG finds f.g. not culpable. Nation relieved.

What is a “f.g.”?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Millie, if you add an "a" as a vowel to it, it is the adjective that nutz's college frat brothers called him.

How do I know this? very reliable sources

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Which is the greater falsehood.

The assertion that f.g.’s taxes were already leaked, or the assertion (later further corrected) that what was leaked was very limited and selectively beneficial?

John Barron leaked them.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Sam, I suppose you're going to ...

Sam, I suppose now you're going to claim that the self-proclaimed "Chosen One" waving the Bible around wasn't blasphemy?

What I still find surprising is the complete lack of objection from the radical religious right about that old sinner, trump's claim that he was ordained by God.

You would think they would guard their religion more jealously, and not let just any old con man use it to justify his outrages.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Hey Sam, did the IG say anything about ....

Hey Sam, did the IG say anything about what trump had in mind when he dragged those generals along for what was essentially a political stunt?

Or why they felt compelled to apologize for allowing themselves to be used in such an obviously partisan political way?

The generals obviously recognized it was wrong and felt abused by trump, do you?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Hey Sam, I can just imagine ....

Hey Sam, I can just imagine what you and your gang of nincompoops would say if Biden had waved a bible around and claimed to be sent by God.

Now if you told me that trump was sent by Satan to destroy America and kill hundreds of thousands by his mismanagement of a terrible pandemic, I'd believe you in a heartbeat because the evidence is all around and perfectly obvious.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: IG's conclusion - Lafayette Park

Let me help you ricki before you dig your hole any deeper, here's all you need to say:

I listened and believed the ms/l fake news narrative again, it was stupid of me and the ms/l, I was wrong - again, Trump was right - again....and I apologize.  

Your welcome, anytime.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: IG's conclusion - Lafayette Park

@Edmund55 wrote:

Let me help you ricki before you dig your hole any deeper, here's all you need to say:

I listened and believed the ms/l fake news narrative again, it was stupid of me and the ms/l, I was wrong - again, Trump was right - again....and I apologize.  

Your welcome, anytime.

They never step back do they Ed, and ask if the msm lied about this and all these other things how much of what I just know is fiction.