cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: That's right Sam, we never give up, never give in.

We have to be constantly on guard against the right-wing fascist forces seeking to destroy our democracy, take away our liberty, and enslave us.  We know what you're all up to.  Don't think you can get away with it without a fight.  That's why I keep my shotgun by the door with plenty of double-aught load for when you all come causing trouble.

You know the nice thing about double-aught Sam, you hardly have to aim.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

We have to be constantly on guard against the right-wing fascist forces seeking to destroy our democracy, take away our liberty, and enslave us.  We know what you're all up to.  Don't think you can get away with it without a fight.  That's why I keep my shotgun by the door with plenty of double-aught load for when you all come causing trouble.

You know the nice thing about double-aught Sam, you hardly have to aim.

That's good because you're aimless.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

every housewife needs a 12 gauge shotgun by the door to protect the home. Remember when President * said that?

Isn't it odd how the media restricts who can even be around the fool, and in spite of that, we still get the occasional tidbit of nonsense. Like * telling the armed services in England that a lot of the time he even forgets he is POTUS, after failing to acknowledge and dismiss the troops so they could sit down.

Just think if President Trump would have done that.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trickydick, it's not enough the Fake stream sargent Schultz American pravda media made a fool of you with their blatant lies about St John church. You have to double down and proceed to make a fool of yourself.