cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: BA - Just like Fox News

Maybe you missed the votes about guns this week Knapper. Our doofus in chief tried to make it a pivotal issue and was set back, 60-40 by his own senate. Senators know that the communist in chief is on the wrong page, and for that I applaud them, even they are only trying to save their own butts.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

BTW.. It does not strengthen your argument by calling Senator Feinstein a sow

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

BA & 3020

Look BA & 3020, I don't particularly like mucking up this whole discussion with 2nd amendment discussions, but as of now, pretty much we are trying the way of the NRA and Constitutionalists/Conservative types. We haven't as a nation passed any new gun laws and the ones brought up have miserably failed. Can we agree on that since it is fact, except for a few state restrictive gun laws being passed? 

So, we are trying your way and the NRA way right now and to boot, no laws concerning mental health and access to mental health, is being seriously discussed either. Basically the path is to talk a lot and do nothing. There have been some common sense things suggested as law and those were mowed down. The only ones talking now are people you don't like and actually hate.

You both also know that some idiot is going to kill a hell of a lot of people somewhere down the line with semi-automatic guns and 20 round or bigger magazines. Maybe just 10 round standard mags - it really does not matter.

What is going to happen to my right to own firearms then? What is going to happen to yours? Compromises have been suggested and they were shot down big time. No one is going to come running to save you when the next disaster happens and you will still have been endorsing doing nothing. There will be no big revolt to stop whatever comes down the pike.

What I do kow is there is something better we could be doing and it's not going to be talked about until it is too late and some crazy or zealous slob mows down a bunch of people. Then, how do you think the discussion will go? I prefer to keep most of my rights, but that just might require doing something about the problem.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Keep reading....see BA&3020

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

LO: @ SK

STEVE Kings gonna do what ?

LOL, He aint gonna do nuthing but the same old fear mongering he does.

The reason He beat Vilsack this last time is that NW Iowa  is FULL of Old WHite People that are AFRAID of  EVERTHING.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: BA & 3020

@KNAPPer wrote:

Look BA & 3020, I don't particularly like mucking up this whole discussion with 2nd amendment discussions, but as of now, pretty much we are trying the way of the NRA and Constitutionalists/Conservative types. We haven't as a nation passed any new gun laws and the ones brought up have miserably failed. Can we agree on that since it is fact, except for a few state restrictive gun laws being passed? 

So, we are trying your way and the NRA way right now and to boot, no laws concerning mental health and access to mental health, is being seriously discussed either. Basically the path is to talk a lot and do nothing. There have been some common sense things suggested as law and those were mowed down. The only ones talking now are people you don't like and actually hate.

You both also know that some idiot is going to kill a hell of a lot of people somewhere down the line with semi-automatic guns and 20 round or bigger magazines. Maybe just 10 round standard mags - it really does not matter.

What is going to happen to my right to own firearms then? What is going to happen to yours? Compromises have been suggested and they were shot down big time. No one is going to come running to save you when the next disaster happens and you will still have been endorsing doing nothing. There will be no big revolt to stop whatever comes down the pike.

What I do kow is there is something better we could be doing and it's not going to be talked about until it is too late and some crazy or zealous slob mows down a bunch of people. Then, how do you think the discussion will go? I prefer to keep most of my rights, but that just might require doing something about the problem.

There are going to be people killed if there are laws passed. Then there will a call for more laws. Yet the laws we have now are not enforced. How would anything talked about so far stopped Sandy hook or the Boston bombers?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

The Leader of the Pack

sets the pace.

Attorney General Eric Holder is a disgrace. He should have had the good sense to resign, and failing that should have been discharged.

At some point, we will get a law and order slate of candidates elected, and in charge of things again.

Granting amnesty to illegals is one of the most hare brained ideas ever.

If someone burglarized your house, would you say, well no charges this time, but don't do it again? That would be a suitable deterrent, right?

You lefties are so messed up, you don't even know what direction the sun comes up from anymore.

Worrying about new gun laws, while the ones on the books are not enforced is another example of how off the tracks you are.

my two cents.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Where did you get the info that they robbed a 7/11?  It was reported but later the state police said that was not the two bombers who did it.  So, two young kids who came to this country 10-12 years at ages 7-8 and 15-16 who became fanatical jihadists  is reason to stop any others people from coming to this country?????  That makes sense to me.   NOT!!!  Blockhead!!

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

The vote was 56 for and 44 against DS!  Why are the majority of repubs afraid to debate the bill?

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: The Leader of the Pack

I got your change for that, uh, um, little speech.  Here's $0.01999!