Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

the people released

22 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: the people released

There was unanimous consent in congress they should not be released and yet Obama released them. Why?

Senior Contributor

It is becoming clearer every day for me that Obummer hates this country. Why would anyone do this if they didn't? I think Obummer believes the US must become weaker which in turn will make the rest of the world stronger. This is an impeachable offense.

Honored Advisor

This latest "Bergdahl-gate" Obama scandal, really separates the half nuts Democrats from the real Kool-aide drinkers.  The media, Democrat politicans are running from support of it, the lame "Bush did prisoner exchanges too !!" does NOT pass muster.  If Obama was a caucasian, impeachment procedings would be under way now.  That is the trouble with a "untouchable president"...he has 2 years left!  It isn`t good news for Democrats at all, Obama will wear like a millstone for these last 2 years.

Advisor

I'm reluctant to say much about it.  I have to assume Obama knows more about the situation than I do,  but these were some seriously bad people.  You'd think the government of Afghanistan would want at least a couple as mass murderers.  But of course in Afghanistan they might just get elected to replace karzi.  

The president has very little control over the deep state anyway, you can't really blame him for what ever might happen should these guys kill again.  And bush is really to blame because he single handedly destroyed the country.

Advisor

Bush did Sam??? How so?? Singlehandedly?
Honored Advisor

Sam, I can`t figure any benefit out of Bergdahl-gate to the "deep state", the only thing that makes sense is Obama  is a legend in his own mind and momentarily went off script.  That is what happens when mom and dad are at the movies and the kids find the key to the liquor cabinent.

The only bright spot to Bergdahlgate is perhaps some people will wake up at what a hack Obama is and maybe the media will be emboldened to start doing their duty and reporting on this administration.  Also, if Obama spends the last 2 years skating on thin ice, there will be less time for him to do stuff TO us like "imigration reform".

Obama didn`t do this stuff singlehandedly, however he is a WILLING participant and a poster boy of what is WRONG with the entire country.

Here is one hot ♥ liberal gal that finally wised up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIMnIh10po0 

Advisor

it was sarcasm pointed at the obamapologist.
Honored Advisor

oh, that was aimed at "ucebray" and "oxnay"   Smiley Happy   gotcha

Senior Advisor

The deep state is Valeri Jarrett. This has her name all over it.