cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: the people released

Democratforlife Senior Contributor
6:21 AM
It is becoming clearer every day for me that Obummer hates this country. Why would anyone do this if they didn't? I think Obummer believes the US must become weaker which in turn will make the rest of the world stronger. This is an impeachable offense.

When it comes to hate you would know all about it. Read your post again you goose. Impeachable my left t it. Wake up to yourself.
Advisor

Obamas goal is to redistribute America's wealth and power to the rest of the world. Its plain to see. World wide progressive agenda where us serfs can all be miserable under the ruling class.
Advisor

Yes, its hard for many to see that, but most think corporatism doesn't fall under the progressive umbrella, they are wrong.    Corporatism is just fascism without the nationalism.  

Senior Advisor

Re: trial by the right wing media

Bergdahl has been transformed from a american POW in a foreign land to a deserter without being given the benefit of the doubt. Secondly, Those wretched taliban prisoners have been transformed from government officials in Afghanistan to the worst of al queda. If they really were al queda, why weren't they tried and convicted and executed.

They were npicked up off the street in afghanistan and transferred to gitmo and subjected to torture and still not convicted of anything. Yet let obama trade them for an american pow and suddenl;y they are the baddest of the bad asses. Why didn't youy syubject them to the legal system and confirm their guilt. Instead you tried torture to make them what they weren't.

They are religious nuts but so far in america we don't hold religious nuts in prison for decades. Even those that rape children. Right turdy!

Advisor

'subjected to torture and still not convicted' that's why they were not tried. the article tells you what the guys did, government officials ha, so were all the Nazis. you people crack me up, Obama could drone these guys tomorrow kill a bunch of kids with them and you be praising him.
Senior Advisor

No Obama won't drone them. They shouldn't have been arrested in the first place. Like saddam hussein arresting Governor branstad and trying to exact information from him with waterboarding. Like using the NSA to procure information. Might as well listen in on everybody so no one can get around us. Instead they build upsuch a vast complex of useless informtion that they hardly can sort the good out from the useless.

Advisor

what kind of trial did american citizen al alwaki get before Obama dropped hellfire on him? or his minor son? what crimes were they accused of? what about the last wedding party that Obama agreed to have exterminated? on this one Don you're full of **bleep**. Obama has had many people killed on far shakier grounds than the ones he just let go.
Senior Advisor

So your saying Obama shoulda killed who?

Why don't you tell us which prisoners we have are the baddest of the bad so we don't have to sort them out.

Senior Contributor

Doesn't this suit your narative much better, BA?? I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4NyDsJEoqo

Honored Advisor

So why is the Black guy harassing that poor woman and her kids, she`s obviously having a bad day, why doesn`t he just drive away?   Why is she calling the cops?  Usually someone that`s calling the cops has good reason, see what happened 3 minutes before he started recording tells the WHOLE story.