cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

the real reason we know global warming is a hoax

And why it's ridiculous to swallow the line about consensus.  Consensus results from two things, fear of losing funding and peer pressure. 

Here's an explanation of why scientific papers are suspect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As8h2ZCfIPs&feature=em-uploademail

It's worth watching these left wing professors scam the system.

27 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: the real reason we know global warming is a hoax

The only reason you think it is a hoax is because someone told you it would cost you some money to combat it. If we spend some money and we clean up the air and the water, and then we learn it was a hoax, so we got a cleaner world for the money. However, if we do what y’all want and do nothing, then we find out you are wrong, it might be too late—colder winters, hotter summers, bigger storms more floods, tornadoes, hurricanes and all of them more severe! That’s what we will get. We are seeing some of those things already! I would rather like to pay a little more and end up wrong than doing nothing and find out you were wrong!
Senior Contributor

no schnurrbart,

I believe you're off base.  Weather and climate happens to have been a hobby of mine for decades.  I have the records from 1873 to February this year for Iowa.  

I've been fortunate to meet with real weather experts who have real knowledge and aren't relying on a government paycheck to bolster the hoax of global warming.

I know that it's a hoax because all the "cures" involve the destruction of America.  It's higher taxes, taxes do not reduce global warming.  It's reduced freedom.  Reducing freedom only makes life poorer.  It's a massive transfer of private money to government and that's never desirable.

We know that climate cycles and we know that where I now live was once under ice and not too far from here there are limestone quarries in which you can find the impressions of ferns and other warm weather flora and fauna.  Gone now because in this time we live and prosper here.  

Those pushing the global warming are all making money from the hoax and in the process damaging our economy and our freedoms.  Why individuals support this hoax falls into several categories, fear, ignorance, and political affiliation.

Senior Contributor

You are grasping at straws.

Records show the climate is warming around the world.

Someplace faster than others like the north in Canada which would include Alaska no doubt but I have no info on that directly 

Now argue that it is happening naturally but there is no argument about warming.

We even see that in Ontario without checking records where winters are not as severe as they used to be.

A s for those ferns in the rocks. Where were those rocks when they ferns were entombed in them?

In case you did not know the continents drift on the surface of the earth and those fossils in rocks were likely formed at a different location perhaps closer to the equator.

And if you think taxing pollution is all bad read this

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/carbon-tax-bc-1.5083734

Today, after watching the tax in action for more than a decade, he still doesn't love it, but he's also seen the advantages of putting a price on pollution.

"I'd say in macro [economic] terms, because of the way the policy was designed, it's probably been a wash. In other words, I don't think it's either helped or hurt overall growth in the provincial economy," he said.

At the same time, while sectors of B.C. economy that consume a lot of energy have suffered from the higher cost of fuel, others, apparently spurred by corporate tax cuts, are thriving.

"This carbon tax is a model for the world that well-designed carbon pricing can be good for the environment and the economy. In the 11 years since B.C. brought in its carbon tax, it's outpaced the rest of Canada both on emission reduction and GDP growth," said Stewart Elgie, a professor of law and economics at the University of Ottawa.

Senior Contributor

And then there is Canuck... Need I say anymore.

Veteran Advisor

Why  is  the  US  military  scrambling  to  raise  coastal  sea  walls  in  Virginia  and  elsewhere  - ?   

Also  if  you  guys  have  some  extra  $$$  go  to  the  East Coast  and  sample  the  salt  water  in  the  coastal  streets  at  high  tide,  and  get  some  cheap  land  holdings  due  to  the  decline  of  value  of  Hampton Virginia ,  price  flood  insurance  while  your  at  it   -   -    -

Florida  having  salt  water  well  intrusion being  another  example  -  baaa humbug  -  -  -

Maybe  that's  why  we  need  to  go  to  the  moon  - ?   And   Iowa  should  be  O K  for  another  crop  season  or  2  -  -  - 

Hint  -  Even  Fox  Entertainment  has  articles  on  it  - so  it's  got  to  be  Gospel ,  right - ?      

Senior Advisor

The climate has changed since The Almighty said let there be light. The climate will continue to change until The Almighty says other wise. We know man made climate change is a hoax because of science. Most of the recent change can be traced to sun spot activities. Those who just believe Bruce Jenner is a girl because their science tells them so are gullible enough to believe anything government tells them to believe.

Senior Contributor

Most of the recent change can be traced to sun spot activities

Yes low sun spot activity because the sun is not as active.

Wait until it heats up again and then the temp will rise more.

https://www.space.com/42656-strong-solar-activity-predicted-climate-change.html

We can't count on waning solar activity to help bail us out of our climate-change problem in the near future, a new study suggests.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Climate Change

Yep, world government.  That will fix it.  That will fix everything.

Senior Contributor

The sun is getting hotter and will continue to do so until every thing is barbequed and stopping all the cow farts in the world are not going to change the end.