cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: the real reason we know global warming is a hoax

("The arctic will be ice free by the summer of 2013".......fake news........fake science.......hoax.)

There may be word from the Democrat party that the Arctic is already ice free, and AG Bill Barr is hiding this information in another cover-up.

Senior Contributor

we should be spend every available dollar up there to warm it back up to what it originally was.

The liberal fools want what they think is right not what nature has in mind.

Senior Contributor

The reason tropical plant fossils are in the north

https://www.popsci.com/fossilized-tropical-forests-found-in-arctic

380 million years ago, the continents were in vastly different places. The solid part of the Earth that we live on is broken into sections called tectonic plates. Over time, these plates move, pushed around by the Earth's mobile interior. Svalbard was near the equator 380 million years ago. (Watch this great animation to see where your home was back then.)

Veteran Advisor

Jwi  -  WHICH   IS  BETTER ,   a  liberal  fool ,   or  a  conservative  fool,    I  would  like  to  know  - ?     

Senior Contributor

“You are grasping at straws.”

And then you say these things;

“but I have no info on that directly “

“ the continents drift on the surface of the earth and those fossils in rocks were likely formed at a different location perhaps closer to the equator.”

I like it that you use Comic Sans MS font for your comments.

Regarding the article about taxing “ I don't think it's either helped “ was his statement.

And “At the same time, while sectors of B.C. economy that consume a lot of energy have suffered from the higher cost of fuel,”

There is a dearth of evidence that shows taking money from private industry and workers ever results in improvements equal to those institutions that survive by becoming more productive and efficient.  Government is the basis of inflation and poverty.   It's critical to remember that theories are something that are conjecture and unproven.  No matter how many people believe something, that doesn't make it true.

Curt K
Visitor

Global warming has become so entangled in politics it is hard to have reasonable discussions based on reality. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The reason tropical plant fossils are in the north

Yeah and at one time this planet was one big ice cube and cow farts had nothing to do with it. Your whole idea is a scam. The world is continuously changing and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Senior Contributor

all I know .............. stay away from windmills , Daddy Don said !