cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: the second fix is already in

Agreed, but where was the Miami Herald when the sweetheart deal was cut?  Seems many in the deep state swamp were happy letting sleeping dogs lay while Epstein pals were on the way to globalism, now when their applecart is turned and there`s a photo of Trump and Melonia shaking Epstein`s hand, pawns right and left are thrown under the bus to get at the globalist threat. 

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/09/i-was-a-friend-of-jeffrey-epstein-heres-what-i-know/   

ust a few months after leaving Florida, Epstein, with the help of uber-publicist Peggy Siegal, hosted a post-Yom Kippur buffet at his mansion in Manhattan — and not only did more than a hundred friends come, some brought their children. A few months later, Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, Woody Allen and other celebrities showed up at Epstein’s mansion for a dinner in honor of Britain’s Prince Andrew.

Globalist buddies got `splainin` to do.

Senior Contributor

Nice job of working a triple saukow into your routine.

Senior Advisor

We know Epstein was coddled by rich progressives and hollywood. You know, those now so outraged at the treatment of children at the border. No concern for the children when they are mistreated by one of their buddies like Epstein or Roman Polanski.

Senior Contributor

Two things. 

Explain how obama caused the GFC 

Since when has the fuhrer been sent by god. 

Senior Contributor

Everyone in Hooterville Just Knows that Obama caused the GFC. The calendar is just a progressive hollywood globalist conspiracy.

And of course Jesus sent a man whose very essence is moral turpitude to further his kingdom. He works in mysterious ways.

Senior Contributor

On that calendar thingy-

Fox insinuates that Obama was responsible and the fact that the deal that Epstein got was just another of those globalist calendar conspiracies.

Seth Rich was murdered to keep him quiet about them turning it forward.

Advisor

The quasi-official RW twist on the revelation of all of this Epstein business is that Mike Cernovich and Alex Jones kicked over the rock and The Herald simply reported on what was under it.

Senior Contributor

Yeah.

But in their version he was working out of a pizza joint in DC under the direction of Hillary and Podesta.

Senior Contributor

@ddgfs wrote:

Everyone in Hooterville Just Knows that Obama caused the GFC. The calendar is just a progressive hollywood globalist conspiracy.

I hope you are joking.  In fact, it started in September 07 when Lehman brothers went under. It completely fell over in September 08.  Note that obama was not elected at that time. Either you are a complete liar or have taken leave of you senses. 

And of course Jesus sent a man whose very essence is moral turpitude to further his kingdom. He works in mysterious ways.

This is the one where I KNOW you lying. Moral turpitude from Trump??? The man is a complete moron but you suggest god sent him?? Says a lot about your silly god and your equally silly beliefs.  

Probably now you will retire from your statements knowing you have no proof of any of it. Not even the godbotherers on here will further it for you. I suggest you give future breathtakingly outrageous statements some thought, 

Advisor

Any doubt re: your ”Goughness” just..

.... went out the window with this post.

I don’t know if the inability to recognize satire or sarcasm is a general Aussie malady or a personal deficiency, but we’ve seen it before.  

Still got the hogs, or all the indies gone down there too?