cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

the way modern fascism works

Private interest working toward state interest.   Hive mind.   Say something the state doesn't like, find yourself banned on the privately held platform.   State wishes to ban guns, gun sellers find banking services pulled. 

Beef producers, it's just starting.

"Digital food magazine Epicurious will no longer publish recipes featuring beef in what it says is an effort to help home cooks become more environmentally friendly. "

14 Replies
IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Re: the way modern fascism works

That Joe, he's such a Canard!

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Beef has been attacked by the communists for decades.  1/3rd of all ag producers in the US are involved in beef.  An attack on beef is an attack on US ag and the US.  

And they've been attacking it by means of PETA propaganda, madcow BS, BS trade agreements, foreign control of our bottlenecked packing industry by means of purposeful regulation, and at the same time importing beef that was processed in foreign countries with no oversight, and manipulated market prices from lack of and percent of real cash price sales.

Rather one of the commies outright says what they are doing doesn't change what is being done.  

But I'm expanding as much as possible because I know what the future of American beef holds, and I want in as much as possible.  

"Biden" will soon be an * in our history.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Book burners just gota burn books.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Modern fascism?

Was it modern fascism that has caused the dramatic decline in cigarette smoking?  It's still legal.  Arguments will be made for or against beef and its carbon cost and people will decide for themselves.  According to the philosophy of the free market, if beef can't compete in the new carbon market place then too bad.

Work yourself into a frenzy if it makes you feel better.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

Was it modern fascism that has caused the dramatic decline in cigarette smoking?  It's still legal.  Arguments will be made for or against beef and its carbon cost and people will decide for themselves.  According to the philosophy of the free market, if beef can't compete in the new carbon market place then too bad.

😂😂😂

"Carbon market"....  😂😂😂

The "carbon market" stopped existing when President Trump blew up the BS Paris accord. 

We won't be giving your handlers any further unfair trade deals.  

Place down the road makes a great chicken fried steak for breakfast, think I'll go have one.  

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@IH3719492 wrote:

@rickgthf wrote:

😂😂😂

"Carbon market"....  😂😂😂

The "carbon market" stopped existing when President Trump blew up the BS Paris accord. 

We won't be giving your handlers any further unfair trade deals.  

Place down the road makes a great chicken fried steak for breakfast, think I'll go have one.  

The dumb âss thinks eating beef is like smoking cigarettes.  Says it will be personal decisions then admits government regulation will price it out of most people's budgets.

John Kerry and al gore will be eating beef.  The peasantry will not.  Barry will still be at the bathhouse eating who knows what.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Oh I caught his self contradiction... 

That's the problem with these morons, they can't carry their BS to it's logical conclusion and be in any manner consistent.

And the commies would run us off the cliff, but they just won't have the reigns to do it.  

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Like going stealth Q-y, Sam seizes onto the war on hamburgers fake meme.

Fusionism.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor