cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

this cartoon explains our country and economy

Most of you will appreciate this.  It's supposedly a little dry but it's fact filled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k&feature=player_embedded

7 Replies
Senior Contributor

come on,

dog.jpg

Veteran Advisor

Re: come on, this is simple enough for a liberal to understand

FWIW I'd seen it previously..at Denninger's website, I believe.

And it's not all that revolutionary...anybody who is the least bit concerned about this and has been paying attention probably knew most of that already.

But ...then...there is the CBS poll that came out yesterday that surveyed people on what issues they were most concerned about and only 2% mentioned the national debt and the deficit, so who knows what everybody would think or say if they did see this video.

Senior Contributor

Re: Great video

should be shown everywhere`~

- NY federal reserve bank buys all the US treasury bonds (600 bilion dollars worth) from Goldman Sacs, guaranteeing Goldman a commission on the bond sale, and the head of the NY fed reserve bank is a former employee of Goldman?   I don't see why any Federal Reserve bank anywhere can't buy US treasuries directly from the treasury department, eliminating the Goldman connection (commission).

-This deal with Goldman needs to be looked into further for graft and corruption.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Great video

Sorta reminds me of the Halliburton sweetheart contracts out of cheney's office several years ago.  Doesn't it you?

Veteran Advisor

Re: come on, this is simple enough for a liberal to understand

I liked this comment on the video..  Hadn't heard of such things since Jerry Fletcher went away.

"Goldman Sachs bitch, Timothy Geithner's FATHER, Peter, was the boss of Obama's mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) who was a microfinancing credit manager in Indonesia and his grandmother (Madelyn Dunham) who was the VP of the Bank of Hawaii. His father was a British citizen and minister of finance over the British Crown Land of Kenya. Obama also worked for IBC who is a CIA front and his maternal grandfather was also on the CIA payroll. Bush AND Obama put Bernanke in office. What's that tell you?"

Senior Contributor

Re: Yep, NT

Ya had to look didn't ya.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Yep, NT

I didn't look at a video.  I read the article linked in the first post and commented on  your statement about Goldman.