cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

this site

Illustrates why it's not a good idea for the village idiot to make themselves the town crier

6 Replies
Advisor

Re: this site

lol Sam

How many posts just today has the village idiot started? I was going to comment on that previously, but I think it just adds fuel to the fire.

Veteran Advisor

The “real village idiot”, Gooby, hasn’t  even shown up today, or for a few days.  Guess he doesn’t have any more predictions, since all of his predictions since before the election haven’t gone the way he was hoping - maybe he’ll be silenced, for another two years.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, or cheating or voter suppression.

Jen

Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

lol Sam

How many posts just today has the village idiot started? I was going to comment on that previously, but I think it just adds fuel to the fire.

Interesting read red,  https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_real_story_behind_ag_barr_authorizing_investigation... 

Advisor

Whew. Read the whole thing. Waiting for the punchline. 

Then got to the last paragraph where, after column after column and line after line of whining and complaining over the death of J Edgar Hoover that...Shazam...intelligence agencies are going to be able to do.......drum roll please......what they’ve always been able to do. 

Except, maybe, for that bringing firearms into a polling place thingee.

Advisor

If somebody calls the FBI and shows them the O’Keefe cut and paste up clip and then the livestream footage with the time stamp on it do you suppose Fat Billy’s loyalists in the GMen will take it to a prosecutor with a recommendation that it see a Grand Jury?

Senior Advisor

The FBI got a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign because some foreigner hire by the dems said he paid a ***** to pee on the bed. And you ate that crap sandwich without taking a breath.