cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Above the Law. A Law unto themselves.

The "bullet holes" were put there with a star drill according to experts.

I suggest you read the following book about the crime. KC Star writer got 40-some boxes of records from the FBI.

http://www.amazon.com/Union-Station-Massacre-Original-Hoovers/dp/1933466081/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UT...

Veteran Advisor

@Papa Wheelie wrote:

The "bullet holes" were put there with a star drill according to experts.

I suggest you read the following book about the crime. KC Star writer got 40-some boxes of records from the FBI.

http://www.amazon.com/Union-Station-Massacre-Original-Hoovers/dp/1933466081/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UT...

I've been down there a few times when attending the big Irish Fest on Labor Day weekends and have heard the holes are in the SE corner somewhere.  The Irish Heritage place is on the lower floor on the West side of the building, near the Amtrak Depot.

It is a cool place to visit and I love that big clock in the middle of the huge waiting area.  I wish that I could just hop a train in Des Moines and it would take me right to the station, I could walk over to the Crown Plaza, have loads of fun, then hop the train back to Des Moines at the end of the weekend.

Veteran Advisor

I watched some of the Congressional hearings on Waco and Ruby Ridge.  Personally, the bigges loudmouth I saw defending the atrocious acts by law enforcement officials was Chuck Shcumer.  I think stupidty crosses party lines myself, and is not a liberal/conservative thing.

Advisor

There you go pushing for a renewal of the public transportation system again craig...BA is going to start calling you a commie!!!

Veteran Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

There you go pushing for a renewal of the public transportation system again craig...BA is going to start calling you a commie!!!

It sure would make better sense than flying those expensive planes everywhere, less hassle too.  Besides, the rails are usually in some of the prettiest spots that can be found.  Someday, when I retire, I hope to take several trips by rail around this country.  The BNSF "California Zephyr" is just a half hour away from me and would work great for East-West travel, but there should be one on the UP "Spine Line" that goes from the Twin Cities through Des Moines, and down to Kansas City.   I know, I know, they say that passenger rail transportation is a money loser, but heck, I would be happy just to be in a car on the butt end of a freight train, as long as I get there in a reasonable amount of time.

Some time you should take the "Empire Builder" out of St. Paul to the Pacific Northwest.  A train leaves once a day in the evening.

Senior Advisor

You know **bleep** well that the fires were started by Koresh and his henchmen. That is the only way possible that he could become another martyred messiah. This self appointed messiah would rather burn his own children and followers that to give of to the legal authorities. How many weeks did he have to lay down his arms and surrender? The courts are where you contest government authority. Not in armed conflict and resistance.

Senior Advisor

Just how long is the agents of the US government supposed to pussyfoot around with a wacko like Koresh? Should they still be there?

Veteran Advisor

I'm just curious what crime he committed that justified killing innocent children, and how come no one was held responsible for it?

Changing the subject to Randy Weaver, he was found not guilty of a firearms violation because of entrapment, yet they shot his unarmed wife while she was holding her baby.  Who OKed that shot? 

When the investigations came through Congress, Shcumer was extremely vocal in voicing that anyone accusing the Justice department of the Clinton Administration was in the wrong, even before evidence was heard.  Makes me think the investigations were just for show.

Senior Advisor

Re: to the pukes that support this kind of intrusion

@Samnospam wrote:
I hope it happens to you. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/26/dying-woman-undergoes-additional-tsa-security-screening-says-fa...

It was tough to say goodbye after all of that,” Weber said. “But she’s at peace, and she’s a good Christian woman. They’ll be waiting for her up there in Heaven.”

Guess they thought the dam wingnut bagger deserved it.

Senior Contributor

Re: only occured under obamos dicktatership