cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

true racism -----lets name names

the worst racist org going now is the usda----why--- just try and get the names of the black farmers who got money from the ridiculous suit they put on the american taxpayers-----there are now over DOUBLE the number of black farmers involved in the suit than there was just a few years back and it was shown then the vast majority were never farmers just leaches on the system----however you can go to the ewg site and get the names of all the white farmers on the dole so why try and hide the blacks ---could it be because they are fakeing ---stealing ------what is the reason of all the secrecy ----so no doubt this is racism at its absolute worst and you wonder why these type people voted for odummer ----they knew the ck was in the mail

11 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: true racism -----lets name names

What are you saying...we can't just go to environmental working group and find the names listed like all of ours?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

why not the usda helps in posting them

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

my name is on the EWG site, but I do not see how you can tell the color of my skin by seeing my name there.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

You`re right Ollie, I looked up Scottie Pippen and there was no mention of him getting a little some, some extra Smiley Happy Seriously though, it may come out next year the USDA seems to be about a year behind on stuff like that. I hope Hobbyfarmer see`s this post so he can comment. Black farmers are good folks I hope the settlement makes things right with them. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Interesting Moll.  I too had a look and couldn't see anything to identify if one was black or white. Could you tell us where you got that info, i.,e. the site which identifies their colour.  Anything other than this is pure speculation. I know you always post the truth and would not want to be found out so the pressure is right on, big guy. See if you can perform.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

as usual the post was too deep for you i was taliking about the usda refusing to  give the names of all the fake blacks in the law suit ----or any of the blacks for that matter

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

NO, it wasn't to deep for me because most things you post come straight out of the kindergarten manual.

From your post I assume you asked someone or tried to  access information about black farmers getting subsidies, or whatever. How were  the ones identified as being black or white? Why did you want to know specifically about the black farmers? Do you think black farmers should not access the same subsidies as the white ones because if that was the case, that is pure racism.  Were you digging up s--t to make a little racist thread again?  Noooooooooo - of course not, there is not a racist drop of blood in the US.  Only the sanctamonious religious nutters like yourself would hold that tradition.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

as usaul wrong again --i was trying to find out many fake black farmers were in the usda suit ----estimates run as high  as half --about the same a s odummer but he has the info blocked to help screw the taxpayers

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

But why are the fake ones black? What proof do you have there are fake ones and they are black? Just fess up, you were fishing for another racist post and blame Obama for it.  Grow up.