cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

truly feel sorry for sanctuary cities

Lot's of people in those cities that are good decent people and they're likely to suffer as illegals sneak into the country carrying the coronavirus.

12 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: truly feel sorry for sanctuary cities

I watched Joe Biden tell us that the drugs, disease, crime and welfare caused by illegals entering the country is a "gift."

Senior Contributor

Some indications the corona virus is especially transmitable in fecal matter.  If so an outbreak in west coast cities with large amounts of human excrement on the streets would be devastating.

Veteran Advisor

I wonder what you Jade Helm Idiots think about DHS sending tactical units into "sanctuary cities?"

Actually, not a question. Obviously.

Senior Advisor

ILLEGAL aliens are above the law.

Senior Contributor

They have something in common with Micro P Athens ronnie

Senior Contributor

Athens should be “then”

Honored Advisor

Yum Yum, goood stuff!   No, this is NOT one world.

Senior Contributor

I say the same thing about liver and onions so what’s your point?

Honored Advisor

I don`t eat liver & onions either.  But if you don`t see what`s wrong with eating BAT  FR E AKING SOUP, I can`t help you Lemerick.   The fact the damned thing still had it`s hide and probably guts.   What the hell is wrong with them people???  I was having supper when the video of that hot, but freaky woman was on the news, I couldn`t finish my roast beef supper....they are nuts over there and CBS Evening News owes me a free supper for ruining my appetite.