cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

trying to help ignorant obamo BACKERS

some of could nt find the headline about the maiming of christians in indonesia by peaceful muslims and i do feel sorry for any obamo BAcker so ck out the ky courier journal on the 13th for one-- there are 6 more sites but i doubt you would understand how peaceful msulims could kill and maim people in the name of their religion---on that one you will have to ask a muslim like obamo good luck and i now accept your heartfelt apology---remember i NEVER post anything not factual

4 Replies
Veteran Contributor

Re: trying to help ignorant obamo BACKERS

Im sorry,,,,,,,,,,,,, that you cant provide a link . Is that so hard to do. If you are trying to prove something, provide some facts.

i do feel sorry for any obamo BAcker so ck out the ky courier journal on the 13th for one-- there are 6 more sites but i doubt you would understand how peaceful msulims could kill and maim people in the name of their religion---on that one you will have to ask a muslim like obamo good luck and i now accept your heartfelt apology---remember i NEVER post anything not factual

What the hell does this mean. I have to try and look up a paper in ky called the courier journal for a source, then try and find 6 more sources, and then hope they are the same ones you are looking at that might  convince me you know what you are talking about. Yet you posted nothing factual because you posted no link to read the first handed information. Instead we have to listen to your second handed crud. You dont know how to copy and paste, do you. Its ok you can admit it, no one will make fun of you.

What is the connection between what happened in Indonesia and Obama?  Are you attempted to connect him with killings christians or something?  I don't see the point of your post.  I laugh when I see how you are trying to help ignorant backers,  YOu can't even help your mother yet and fancy you adjudicating on someones ignorance.  You are one great big jerk.

Senior Contributor

it wasw beceause no obamo BACKER was smart enough toi find the news

Senior Contributor

i was trying to see who was smart enough ot be online and who wasnt all the sites are online ----even gooboy dumb as he is found it