cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

twisted in knots

The Trump Vaccine is a miracle of brilliant public administration.

But I won't take it personally and will disseminate spurious information regarding it.

But I am outraged at the terrible sufferings of small businesses, who have been damaged by lefty public health measures, not the deliberate stoking of a pandemic that has or will have sickened tens of millions and killed hundreds of thousands.

Got it.

6 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: twisted in knots

(But I am outraged at the terrible sufferings of small businesses, who have been damaged by lefty public health measures, not the deliberate stoking of a pandemic that has or will have sickened tens of millions and killed hundreds of thousands.)

Fredo's brother got an emmy for saying stupid stuff, so keep trying there NQX.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I call it "the Trump vaccine" only because in 6 months when the Coronavirus is cured, it will be Biden taking the bows.  Trump`s Operation Warp Speed enabled the vaccine to get developed and mass produced in this break neck time.  I think it will cure the virus, while Trump is still in office the virus is hyped to the max in this last few weeks to make Biden look like a even bigger hero when it`s cured.   (Oh God, someone please bookmark this and open it up next summer!)  And same with the economy, the good jobs report pooh-poohed to make it look like Biden is inheriting a recession. 

The people in the lab coats at Pfizer and Mederona nailed it...however, let me put it to you this way: During the setup job on september, 11, 2001, no one went to jail for knocking down the Twin Towers, they are still in government.  So, are you going to trust those same criminals in charge of injecting God knows what into your bloodstream?   

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Trump Virus, Biden vaccine.  Got a nice ring to it

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Trump Virus, Biden vaccine.  Got a nice ring to it)

Taking credit for others accomplishment's is really senile joe's only option for an actual accomplishment, so senile joe might as well give it a try, I'm sure senile joe's peeps in the MS/L media will continue assisting him. 

I remember when senile joe took credit for some obama era policies at the hypocrat debates and the other hypocrat's called senile joe on it.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

slow joe has a well documented history of plagiarism.

I believe he even got kicked out of college once for that, and had his previous runs for POTUS truncated as that used to be  a disqualifier.

At least he would have been a war hero except for the asthma.

bruce MN
Advisor

You are aware are you not. The RINOS are gone

The coast should be cleared well enough of them that you might feel comfortable at a caucus or precinct event by next cycle:

https://thebulwark.com/what-if-trump-is-trying-to-break-the-gop/