cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

twitter thread on Epstein

https://twitter.com/quantian1/status/1148303678958395403?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7...

Some very smart guys who know the hedge fund business top to bottom- well above my paygrade.

One thing I'll concede after congratulating myself on the guessing most of the essentials a very long time ago. As he says, no reason to invoke the Deep State/Mossad, whatever, that's just overfitting. It works perfectly as a matter of simple greed and moral perfidy.

And fair to assume that the GWB Administration telling Acosta to back off becasue he's protected by intelligence doesn't mean anything- that's what they'd say if Epstein had the goods on somebody important and was bargaining, which wouldn't even be baby step from his core business anyway.

Although I think that lead needs to be followed up to where it began, don't you, donald?

Ghislaine Maxwell still interests me. Her father was one of the greatest heroes in the history of the State of Israel for his influence and intelligence work abroad. But he was also an amoral crook and she might have just come by that honestly.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: twitter thread on Epstein

Acosta has resigned.  GWB knew about it. Nobody knew about it, move on. 

I said before this guy will not go down by himself, if he is let loose in the media. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Game now will be that "Department of Justice" will try to kill a prosecution so that Acosta won't have to sit in a little room with prosecutors and contemplate many years behind bars.

Dunno. DOJ will try to kill it so Fed charges unlikely and Acosta's crime occurred in FLA, which is controlled by another RW Cuban political gangster.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Daddy Chubs already in the distancing :

Trump 2002 - Jeff Epstein is a friend of mine , a terrific guy.

Trump a couple days ago - I’m not a fan of Jeff, I haven’t seen him in 10 years.

Trump now - Jeff and I had a falling out , I haven’t seen him in 15 years.

Trump soon - I only met Jeff once , and that was back in 1776 , just a passerby at the airport.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Brilliant.  Well done. The only problem is you nailed it.  👍👍👍👍

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Interesting fact ;

Daddy Chub’s  Oklahoma  campaign Chair is in jail for child sex trafficking.

Daddy Chub’s  Kentucky campaign Chair is in jail for child sex trafficking.

How many Child molesters does Daddy Chubs know for crying out loud...???...

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Wonder how many of those sex slaves were smuggled through the southern border.