cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

uh oh

The happiness on gas storage in europe being near filled was dependant on continued delivery via pipeline.  

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/damage-nord-stream-pipelines-unprecedented-may-have-been-sabot...

Swedish broadcaster SVT reported that the Swedish National Seismic Network detected two underwater explosions near the Nord Stream pipeline system on Monday. 

38 Replies
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: uh oh

So global pollution is ok if it meets the Libs agenda?

Re: Get rich quick Sammy..SEE: Chernobyl

Don’t not do what I didn’t do.

Standing by the kitchen sink of a random morning when I heard the radio say that abnormally high levels of radiation had been detected in the atmosphere over Southern Sweden.

Thought to myself there must have been a big release somewhere and it was probably no small deal.

Was trading a bit at the time, small time lot hedging more than anything, but had a broker and should have called him and priced some options for as in a few days the grains were bouncing off the ceiling.

But yeah, oil and gas transport mishaps never a good deal for anybody or, for that matter, any living thing or ecosystem (See: Valdeze or Deepwater Horizon)

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: uh oh, oh no

"So global pollution is ok if it meets the Libs agenda?"

Yes Allen, there is nothing worse than those darn liberals (who were likely Russians trying to create a pre-winter panic in Europe) - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/09/27/russian-sabotage-feared-unprecedented-damage-nord...

Maybe you should use your brain rather than your agenda Allen.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

If Russia has the ability to turn it's pipeline off, why would it need to blow it up?

Box of Rocks comes quickly to mind.

And here I had you slotted in as “one of the smart ones”.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

So you can't answer again....  Just need people to believe something.  Got it!  😂😂😂

Voting in the Donbass this week and need to make Russia look evil wouldn't have anything to do with it.... I'm sure.  😂😂😂

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Hey BruXi, you said I was posting batshltery in another thread.  

I'll bring it back to the top so you can go ahead and explain yourself.   

Thanks in advance.....😂😂😂

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

If Russia has the ability to turn it's pipeline off, why would it need to blow it up?

lets think about it, who stands to gain, who to lose?

generally you'd think the europeans would want the pipeline functional cause they are going to need it.   Russia already turned off ns1.   for it to be a bargaining chip for Russian they'd need the ability to turn it on and off, not just off.  Who does that leave?   enviro wackos like greenpeace, the usa, and ukraine.   anyone else?

do enviro wackos have the ability?   does ukraine have the ability?  dont know.

i know the usa does.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

February 7, 2022. You can look it up - this is your president...

Biden: "If Russia invades (Ukraine)...then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

Reporter: "But how will you do that, exactly, since...the project is in Germany's control?"

biden : "I promise you, we will be able to do that."