cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

um, i would not really be surprised

Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blam...

20 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: um, i would not really be surprised

Obama's foreign policies are schizophrenic. In egypt and syria he supports the most radical of islam and in mali and nigeria he is actually helping the people rid themselves of the islamic extremist. Makes no sense.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

The dailymail or mailonline has a history of inaccuracies

Samnospam
Advisor

Not a news source that doesn't. Allot of people think info wars is were the truth is sent before it gets out so it is discredited in advance. Maybe maybe not, generally after 50 years or so when the vail of secrecy is lifted we find out the crimes are worse than we could ever have guessed.
Samnospam
Advisor

I think if you think of it as access to resources it becomes clearer. Religion has nothing to do with it.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@Samnospam wrote:
I think if you think of it as access to resources it becomes clearer. Religion has nothing to do with it.

I don't think so. We had access to egyptian resources as long as mubarak was there. Not so now plus look at the chaos going on there. Morsi might be without a head by the end of the week, then who gets control.

Samnospam
Advisor

egypt is fairly resource poor I believe.

bruce MN
Advisor

Yeah...it would be a real shame for some fool to declare openly o a public forum, over and over, that there really is no need for a government and then be horribly concerned over the fact that there might, in fact, not be one somewhere else.

Samnospam
Advisor

Bring it in to the subject at hand if you would, ah could.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Yeah...it would be a real shame for some fool to declare openly o a public forum, over and over, that there really is no need for a government and then be horribly concerned over the fact that there might, in fact, not be one somewhere else.

Is our government doing something there that you approve of and should be doing more of such as using chemical weapons?