cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: um, i would not really be surprised

tt==To  date, not one of you perfec,always correct guys have shown one single hint at the truth of the matter.

Samnospam
Advisor

Fill us in.
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

No, you need to fill us in.  You made the charge.  What kind of proof do you have?

johnaa
Advisor

You really need to explain what matter you are referring to.  Do you think the USA has never run a false flag operation?

Samnospam
Advisor

Thought so
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Yep, me too!  You need to take your tinfoil hat off once in awhile.  The sun needs to put some Vit. D back into your system.  You're going beyond the loony bin part.  Obama sets up the massacre of school children to facilitate grabbing your guns and now is gassing Syrians so that the world will think the boss over there is using them on his own people and will attack them.  How do you get your arms that far apart to stretch crap that far??

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Can you for sure name one?

Samnospam
Advisor

liar

I never once said Obama set up sandy hook. Retract please.
johnaa
Advisor

Perhaps you can remember the WMD that were not there, or the Gulf of Tonkin, just for examples.  Why didn't you think of them yourself instead of continuing your ad hominem illogic?   I imagine you only dishonestly believe what fits your flocks narrative.  Like I wrote several time before if it a waste of time to reply to someone who can't deal with reality and shifts slides and oozes when pressured.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Well, I don't consider the telling of lies as a false flag operation.  Again, you are under the delusion that only your opinion is the correct one.  Just try to stay away from my posts.  You never like them anyway so why bother.