Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

14 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Media bias against Bachmann?

Why didn't you say "Newsweek is biased against bachman"?  Newsweek isn't all of the media.  I'm sure there are some conservative rags that drool over her.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: One of us is failing simple grade school english.

Bart likes ugly women so of course he dislikes Bachmann.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Really? You don't know $hit, pal.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Word definitions are infinite when you are liberalSmiley Surprised

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Hawken Cougar wrote:

@schnurrbart wrote:

Why didn't you say "Newsweek is biased against bachman"?  Newsweek isn't all of the media.  I'm sure there are some conservative rags that drool over her.

Where does the title that I provided infer that all of the media is biased against Bachmann?

Had I written "Media biased against Bachmann?" you would have had a valid arguement.

Any other's who would like to share their view on Bart's and mine's difference of opinion?  Let's hear it.

Well my Canadian English failed too because that was what I took from your title, that all media was biased. I know it does not say 'all' but that was what I expected from the title.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Now I know that not everyone watches Fox but you would be barking mad if you didn't know how biased they are against the dems and you all sat there and took your fill without so much as a tinkering objection.  Now someone puts up a grotty  slab of the lucscious Michelle and you all cry foul.  Have you all lost you sense of democracy or just plain ordinary home grown bigots?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Media bias against Bachmann?

Your title maybe???  Media is a plural noun.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You don't know what I like jerk.  But all of you are the ones failing grade school English.