Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

5 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: There is a Russian story:

You are really desperate with linking such a kids story to the US administration.  Paranoia reigns suppreme in your mind. But fear not - there is help out there.  www.numbskullsanonymous. net .

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

On his page there is a joke;

They say you should have a balance between work and personal life. If they meant that, wouldn’t the weekend be 3.5 days long? (Yes, I know this kind of thinking got Europe in trouble—it’s just a joke….)
As much as I like what he has to say I'd like to point out the error of the joke.  No doubt it was a liberal that created the joke because in reality consider;
You work 40 hours a week and a week is 168 hours.  That means the your really should be working more than twice as much as you do.  Or you should be working like many self employed people or those that rise to the top.

Senior Contributor

A few years ago they had a commercial on TV, that claimed, "a mind is a terrible thing to waste".

Too bad about yours.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Speaking of GOaTs....

@Hawken Cougar wrote:

Two peasants, Boris and  Ivan are friends. They have identical small houses and sheds, a wife, two children and two cows each. Except that Boris also has a goat, a point of pride with him that annoys Ivan. One day Ivan finds an old lamp, from which appears the traditional genie promising to grant him one wish. Ivan thinks a bit, than says, “Kill Boris’s goat.”

Ivan is the voter who will re-elect Obama, who promises to kill the goats of the rich so they will feel better.

Read more at:   http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/

Speaking of Goats..... It would be obvious to even the casual reader that GTO suffers from Truthitis.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Speaking of GOaTs....

Your ignorance is astounding. Your intelligence is shrinking,too.