Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

13 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: The fires in Afghanistan......

I checked just to make sure.....the Liberian flag has eleven stripes (6 red, 5 white), so that part matches the picture, BUT the lIberian flag has only one large star centered in the blue field......

So I don't recognize the flag in the picture....wondering if it was "home made" just for the purpose currently displayed.   ????

What say you?    KenJ

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I would say it is suppose to be an American flag judging by the sign in the back ground that says sh!t America. It is clear the animals can't spell.

Highlighted
Advisor

"Are we on the path to winning in Afghan?"  That's a fools question, but you didn't think that up yourself, the parrotmasters said it first.  Wonder why?

The so-called war was lost the moment it started, there was never a plan to "win".  What in the h!ll do you think there is to win?   This isn't a game like a stick and ball game.    The supposed reason for invading was to go after bin Laudin, even though they did not actually plan to get him.   You been fooled again.

Another indication you swallowed hook line and sinker is you parroting the worn out insipid phrase--" Do you believe that Islam is a religion of peace?"

How many times a day do you suppose the US flag is burned someplace around the world.    That's because the clowns in control of this nation want the wogs to hate our Nation, you don't really believe they do this crap by accident?  Do you?

Keep you eyes open and don't believe what you are told/led to believe and yopur parrot hole shut and maybe you will figure it out before you die.   Maybe not.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

It is a religion of hate lead by islamic animals that will stop at nothing.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It is a religion of hate lead by islamic animals that will stop at nothing

And neither will you. What makes you think your better than them?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Because I don't care who or what you worship.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Your ignorance it utterly astounding!! LOL!!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Your come backs aren't.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I would assume that the message sent by the burning flag is get the hell out of our country and stay out!!

We got bin ladin so lets go home. Why anyone would think that invasion would be met with a welcoming committee. They don't like us and they don't like our disrespectful ways'

They fought the soviets for a decade and the soviets went home . We have been there for a decade and it's time for us go home. You are not going to to convert the afghan government to one of our choice nor will they respect us.