Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

28 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Obama's Illegal War?

Since when do we not go along with UN sanctions???  does congress have to approve those?  You guys have been griping for two weeks about Obama not taking action with  no-fly zone to help the rebels.  Now he gives the go ahead to join UN forces to do that and you hate this black fellow so much that you change your mind and start griping that he did it.  You guys are totally worthless!

Highlighted
Advisor

Ron Paul on the subject

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The ignorance of your news sources is showing. Change the channel!! It's a shame to see a good mind going to waste.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Bart - you are a bit strong there but you must remember, it would not matter what the blackfella does, the repubs will not agree with it.  I think it was Bobby Kennedy said "approx. 58 % of the people are against everything all the time".

Highlighted
Advisor

Most R's I've heard speak on the matter are in favor of the war on Libya.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:

Bart - you are a bit strong there but you must remember, it would not matter what the blackfella does, the repubs will not agree with it.  I think it was Bobby Kennedy said "approx. 58 % of the people are against everything all the time".

@gough whitlam wrote:

Old mate was right about that Nobel peace priae, what a joke.  It strikes me as odd, every time the UN want some work done, the US are first cab off the rank to help. US involvement will not do the cause of peace over there one bit of good.  It can only end up ugly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Are we to assume you wrote this because of your racist hate of the blackfella?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Ron Paul on the subject

If this is an illegal act under our constitution, the laws of congress, etc, etc, why hasn't congress done something about it in the 65 + years that it has been, according to paul, happening?  Besides that, our president DIDN'T declare this no-fly zone.  The UN did and we are members of the UN.  Also, we aren't the only ones enforcing that sanction but you know more about the workings of Congress and what the president can and cannot do so I'm sure you will tell us all what is wrong with this.  However, if you will do a search on here for "no-fly zone", you will find several comments from rightwingers asking and complaining about why Obama hasn't done the no-fly zone.

Highlighted
Advisor

If you wish to argue what other people have posted you'll have to take it up with them. The constitution is the governing law for our country, not un resolutions.
Veteran Advisor

Why didn't you answer the question?