cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Stupidity Abounds - Border Agents Shooting Beanbag Loads?

What does that picture have to do with anything except to try to trash the president one more time?  From the short article, it would appear that you don't know enough about what was really going on at the time to cast a vote on whether they did right or stupid.  After reading some more of it, I see where one of the illegals was shot in the leg and belly and captured.  Pretty potent bean bags.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Stupidity Abounds - Border Agents Shooting Beanbag Loads?


@schnurrbart wrote:

What does that picture have to do with anything except to try to trash the president one more time?  From the short article, it would appear that you don't know enough about what was really going on at the time to cast a vote on whether they did right or stupid.  After reading some more of it, I see where one of the illegals was shot in the leg and belly and captured.  Pretty potent bean bags.


I'm not even going to try and make sense of why the administration would supply the Mexican Drug Cartel with weapons.  I'd assume though that if your dope comes from Mexico you'd have a different perspective.

 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Stupidity Abounds - Border Agents Shooting Beanbag Loads?

Oh, my gosh! Another completely stupid Republican, nut job! Great!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Stupidity Abounds - Border Agents Shooting Beanbag Loads?

Oh, come on, BA? Really? It ain't happenen, not with the competely assinine candidates running on your side, if someone doesn't come out better than what is there, you really don't have anyone worth voting for, do you?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Opinions are like.......

You are in for a rude awakening, my friend.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Stupidity Abounds - Border Agents Shooting Beanbag Loads?


@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Oh, my gosh! Another completely stupid Republican, nut job! Great!



So were you going to explain the logic behind fast and furious?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Stupidity Abounds - Border Agents Shooting Beanbag Loads?

I have, and on this forum. Google it, then look for someone who's not on the right with an axe to grind. If it's not the so-called, MSM, it's not worth reading.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Stupidity Abounds - Border Agents Shooting Beanbag Loads?

THIS is what is no limit stupidity--Senate repubs vote to defeat Obama's payroll tax cut which would let lower and middle class families keep a little extra in their pocket next year and make the upper bracket pay a little more.

 

See how much more you will have to pay with this.

 

http://my.barackobama.com/Tax-Calculator

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Stupidity Abounds - Border Agents Shooting Beanbag Loads?

Do you really think that this administration had first hand info about this and even planned it to give these weapons to the cartel for no reason other than they needed the drugs????  If you do, then you are brain-dead dumb!!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Stupidity Abounds - Border Agents Shooting Beanbag Loads?


@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

I have, and on this forum. Google it, then look for someone who's not on the right with an axe to grind. If it's not the so-called, MSM, it's not worth reading.


Yea, this is what I thought.... can't answer the question.

 

My point is the president has a different perspective and obviously if he sealed the records you and or me will never know the truth.