cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: How Obama Thinks

forgot the first part

http://newsflavor.com/opinions/white-house-insider-on-obama-the-president-is-losing-it/#ixzz0zjbtO4h...

But would another four years of an Obama presidency be the best thing for America?  (Long pause)  Now that is a much more interesting question right there, and a question I think more and more Democrat Party insiders are asking themselves these days, myself included.  I am going to come right out and say it – No.  Obama is not up to the job of being president.  He simply doesn’t seem to care about the work involved.  You want to know what?  Obama is lazy.  He really is. And it is getting worse and worse.  Would another four years of Obama be the best thing for America? No it would not.  What this country needs is a president who is focused on the job more than on themselves.  Obama is not that individual.  I actually hope he doesn’t run again.  Looking back, as much fun as the campaign in 2008 was, Hillary Clinton should have been the nominee.  Hillary was ready to be president.  Obama was not ready.  He had never lost a campaign.  Everything was handed to him.  He doesn’t really understand the idea of work – real, hard, get your heart and soul into it work.  And frankly, that is very disappointing to a whole lot of us…

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: How Obama Thinks

What diiference does it make whether it is our oil or brazillian oil. It all adds to available supplies.

Our oil really isn't our oil. BP harvesting the oil out of the gulf of mexico and sells it on the open market. It may go to japan . It may go to china. It may even go to the united states.  The point is we sell leases but the oil really isn't ours and may not even come here. That indicates to me that we just as well subsidize anyone that will add to our supplies because our supplies aren't really ours.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re:Another poison thread

extolling the evil of Barack Obama. There are so darn many that John ought to set one whole forum aside for the Hate Barack threads. It would have more activity than all the rest combined.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Re:Another poison thread

Do you really think there are more poison threads about Barry than you started about Bush?  What did you say that was about?  Oh yeah, revenge for all the crap Clinton got. 

No one said you had to read.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Comeon Sam There wasn't one tenth as many attacks against GW Bush. Most weren't even attacks gut just pointing out the obvious. This Obama crap is mostly made up.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Advisor

Kennel bilndness

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Re:Just pointing out the obvious....

I suppose you have documentation to prove your comparisons between debt increases.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

BS

You are so full uf it