Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

15 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Arizona to investigates Feds over Fast & Furious gun-running.....

That's a good idea.  There needs to be a forum for this matter.   Will be interesting to see who the courts decide can and cannot be subpoenaed.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Arizona to investigates Feds over Fast & Furious.......

With all these botched schemes of the Obama administration, the 2012 election is ours to lose.  I mean everything gas prices, unemployment, dead people from fast and furious, Obamacare........ and we still have 7 or 8 months left, what other mischief can he get into?

toughguy189
Veteran Contributor

How do we know that fast and furious started with the Obama administration?  My guess is that it started under Bush, thust the Republicans in Congress have not prosecuted anyone on the matter so that they can protect their own guilt.  Don't have much hope that a Republican run DC will have any change from what we have now it will just be more of the same old same.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Under Obama and Eric Holder running what became "fast and furious" there are a murdered border agent and dead Mexicans stcked up like chord wood, thanks to the Obama administration`s mishandling.  Had Bush a similar debacle the left would`ve threw a fit, you`d a heard about it.   Toughguy, if the Republicans win, Obamacare will be gone, your guns will be safe, no illegal amnesty, no activist judges will be appointed, the army will bring back `don`t ask, don`t tell`,  a marriage will =1man +1woman....we will go allllll the way back to 2009..Happy Days will be here again!  Yes ...if that is the "lesser of two evils" I will take it!

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Thank you, toughguy, you have brought up some very good points. First of all, they would ALL like to pretend the former administration had nothing to do with the concept. Anyone who has researched it KNOW's better. Second, with all the bellowing and bullsh!t about being the majority in the House, NOTHING, has been done in that regards, all Issa has done is witch hunt, he ought to be thrown out on his paranoid azs!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

BA! You are doing nothing but trash talk now, you know d amned good and well, none of what you are talking is going to happen. It's all bullsh!t! You people will be lucky to hold the house after what has happened in Wis. MI. IN. OH. The tparty slid under the radar, in '10, but the alarm bell was rung, all that was gained in '10 has been pis sed away, by the Gov. of those states, because it was shown what was in store if they were allowed to do what they set out to do, annihilate the unions and the middle class workers. They jig is up, pal! From here on out, you and Craigo are only dreaming of what could have been.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

FWIW, I hope they do a thorough investigation, find what actually happened, and find out what, if any wrongdoing was done, and by whom.  I also hope those in the wrong are severely punished, regardless of how important they think they are, or what administration they belong to.  A crook is a crook is a crook.  Saying person A(d) is not a crook because person B(r) isn't in jail for doing the same thing doesn't cut it with me.  I say throw them BOTH in the pokey, and hang 'em by their thumbs, if that is what they deserve.  As long as there is a class of people that feel 'protected' they will keep acting this way.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

That's why, Bush and Cheney should have been prosecuted to the full extent of the law. It would have set a precedent that those that follow, know we the people will not allow such reckless and egomaniac behavior, with out consequences.