cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toughguy189
Veteran Contributor

Re: Arizona to investigates Feds over Fast & Furious.......

No, mearly stating that I think both parties are way beyond corrupt, and the District needs to be thoroughly cleaned.  Someone said the other day that obama is taking us over the cliff at 120 mph and Romney would do it at 55 mph so we might as well opt for the faster train and get it over with.  I'm thinking if we don't have Ron Paul for President in2012 and an attorney general that will actually prosecute BOTH sides we might as well go ahead full speed and get to the bottom of this hell hole we're headed to

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Re: Arizona to investigates Feds over Fast & Furious gun-running.....

Doesn't matter to me.  Find the crooks, and follow the paper trail back, as far as you can, as long as you keep uncovering crooks.  There are plenty of lawyers on the government payroll, not doing a whole lot, put them to work checking things out.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Agree: NT

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Arizona to investigates Feds over Fast & Furious.......

Hey Toughguy, I don`t look forward to going over this "cliff", believe me when we are one day in the midst of the train wreck, bloodied crawling out from under the rumble we all will wish that we had "one more day".   An author that I cut my teeth on as a lad paints the picture very vividly  http://www.survivalplus.com/philosophy/THE-KILLER-CARAVANS.htm  Kurt Saxton wrote the Killer Caravan back in `76, that is exactly what happens "the day after". My advice is support the political party that will allow you to keep your guns, not create more social programs (if +300 million people have a dependency mentality, when TSHTF, reality will become worse than any horror/sci fi flick that you`ve ever seen) .  The Democrats that I argue with hopefully are a minority, as you can read when the checks stop this will be a pitiful hot mess. If Newt or Mitt can delay this for even a few days, they have my vote.  If a Democrat reads what I have just written you will see a classical case of what you might call "whistling through the graveyard", God be with them.  

Samnospam
Advisor

administration complict

As a citizen this guy is protected by the constitution, but as an employee of the justice department refusing to testify is reason for instant dismissal. Why isn't he fired? Who is he protecting? " The chief of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Arizona is refusing to testify before Congress regarding Operation Fast and Furious, the federal gun-running scandal that sent U.S. weapons to Mexico. Patrick J. Cunningham informed the House Oversight Committee late Thursday through his attorney that he will use the Fifth Amendment protection."
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: administration complict

Hey, Sam, it worked for every Republican, in the Valerie Plame outing! What a joke!