Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

7 Replies
Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

johnaa
Advisor

The End Game of a attack on Iran

Here is a excellent discussion of the outcome of an attack on Iran, with a consensus by such opposites such as Richard Perle(wacko neocon, advisor to Gadaffy, Israeli spy), Tony Judt-anti-zionist Jew, Martin van Creveld(Israeli military historian), Colonel Wilkerson(Colon Powell's Chief of Staff), Anoush Ehteshani(Iranian), Edgar Keret(Israeli writer) Brigitte Gabriel(Loon), with guest loon John Hagee.  From around 2007-8(?)

You may not wish to watch the whole video, so you can start at minute 32 where the real discussion of the idiocy of attacking Iran which they almost agree would result in the EU, Russia, China and India forming a alliance against Israel and the US, and, the sane Jews fleeing from Israel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHtgYCS12ZE&list=PLB951FFC00B235093&index=9&feature=plpp_video

johnaa
Advisor

Re: The End Game of a attack on Iran

Notice Wilkerson predicts mass resignation of US military officers if a POTUS would be so stupid, and, most Israeli IDF generals, Mossad, and other intelligence and military officials all say it would be absolutely disastrous for Israel to attack Iran.  But the loony GOP presidential candidates and the congressional Israeli firster traitors are clamoring to attack!

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: But does Israel stand with Obama?

I'm trying to comprehend how doing everything possible to avoid engaging in a 3rd front in the Middle East is going to hurt him politically.. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Obama is already engaged in a 3rd front in the middle east, mostly in support of the islamic extremist. If he is re-elected he will lead the charge against Israel.

johnaa
Advisor

You have out done yourself this time 3010!  ROFLMAO

bruce MN
Advisor

Seriously..where do you come up with this stuff?  I'd appreciate at least a semi detailed explaination on that one.  I know it will be a new experience for you, but give it a shot.