Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

16 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: I guess it's out in the open now?

Why don't you go backwards to the outhouse where you dig this crap up? FORWARD is communist word!! I guess every time someone uses it, they are really a closet commie! What a joke! Ебать твою мать
r3020
Senior Advisor

The great leap forward was created by Moa Zedong in 1957. When it ended in 1961 there were between 16 and 40 million dead. What a campaign slogan.

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

So when the US sargeant says forward march, its caused by their commie ideology? I never knew that>

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: As opposed to republicans

say backwards!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Really Bart, that's low even for you

Read reply in other thread. Russian profanity was standard class instruction at DLI. You had to know it it determine what was being said. Can't help it if I remember it and find certain phrases appropriate for some on here.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

If that were really true, if I were you guys, I would be very nervous about now!

@schnurrbart wrote:
If that were really true, if I were you guys, I would be very nervous about now!

Perhaps it should be your comrades that should be afraid.  Do you think that the Koch Bros. "agents" are not aware of your activities???

If the forces of the "right" are as dangerous as some *cough*Dale*cough* on here think they are, I would think that some of your cards are about to be "punched".

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

1510 seems to think that Obama is about to adopt the ways of Mao and start killing his opponents. so if that were true, I would be nervous if i were him or you. btw, what are my "activities"?