cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

21 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Missouri man's political sign draws fire, literally.

I can see why they did it.  You know you have the freedom of speech but two things go along with that freedom--1 is that you do not have the freedom to expect everyone to agree with you and secondly, you do not have the freedom to not expect you might get your ass kicked.

Senior Advisor

Re: the solution would be

A billboard protesting a farmer with his nose deep in the government trough calling other folks parasites.

Infact they could go to EWG and post his FSA revenues.

Veteran Advisor

Re: What If...

@kraft-t wrote:

A billboard protesting a farmer with his nose deep in the government trough calling other folks parasites.

Infact they could go to EWG and post his FSA revenues.

What if he is like me, and has no FSA revenues?

Senior Advisor

Re: What If...

Well then you wouldn't be a hypocrite like he is, Craig. BTW my nose has been in the trough as well but I haven't put up a billboard calling other folks paracites.

I remember some years ago that someone thought people would be interested in knowing my payment history. In response I added the proceeds for the then current year that wasn't yet available from EWG.

Senior Advisor

I guess this means if you don't like what some one says you have the RIGHT to destroy HIS property. Laws mean nothing to Democratics. They are above the law.

Veteran Contributor

Re: the solution would be

Last time I checked when the farmers nose was in the trough there was guidelines you had to follow to receive that money. I think it is hardly being a parasite if you are recieving money while they are telling you what tillage pracitces you should follow on ground you own. But I do know what ever message I want to put on a van trailer gives no one the right to set fire to it.

Veteran Advisor

Is that sorta like when rightwing loonies don't like abortion, they kill the doctor?  I'm praying for you also.

Senior Advisor

No, it is more like when a main stream lefty doesn't want a baby they kill it.

Veteran Advisor