cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Missouri man's political sign draws fire, literally.

Schurrbart, you do realize you`re condoning a cowardly arsonist? He or she was too yellow to confront facts without violence, if they`re proud of their cowardly act why don`t put their name on it? Of course beings of limited cerebral devolopment can only fight back with cowardly acts .......liberals.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: the solution would be

You're correct about burning his truck. However, a hypocrit that has received over a million bucks in subsidies should not be calling other folks paracites.

Highlighted
Advisor

What state do you live in where BMPs are a requirement for accessing the commodity support programs?

Sure, if you take cost share or CSP payments you need to do the plans and adopt the practices and install the structures and such, but are you somewhere where you have to do any of that to snatch up an LDP or take out a storage loan?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: What If...

When the EWG put the payment information on their website I suggested all farmers in the county get a cap with the county name and a number representing their ranking of payments in the county.  :-)

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

To effect positive change, all of us "hypocrites" we have to get over that silly word. If your a true purist everyone of the 300 some million in America are at the trough. Fillup with gasoline? Price is subsidized, watch public television? You`re a parasite, Student loans and grants? Parasite. Could go on but you get the idea....Now move over I need more room at the trough!!! Smiley Happy  

Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

A storage loan is a LOAN. You pay it back with interest. That is not free money. I was talking about  dcp payments where you have to follow tillage practices. I would say if the government didnt have its nose in farming  where they want to know what we are doing and raising so they can then manipulate bu. numbers like they did in Jan. so prices fall I will continue to take there tiny handout. We export the cheapest grain in the world there is a reason for that.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Missouri man's political sign draws fire, literally.

No, I don't know that.  I'm just explaining the facts of life.

Highlighted
Advisor

An LDP is not however..

....and are you refering to hideously draconian requirements like these:

To be eligible for DCP payments, owners, operators, landlords, tenants, or sharecroppers must:

• share in the risk of producing a crop on base acres on a farm enrolled in DCP, and be entitled to share in the crop available for marketing from the base acres or would have shared had a crop been produced;

• annually report the use of the farm's cropland acreage;

• comply with conservation and wetland protection requirements on all of their land;

• comply with planting flexibility requirements;

• use the base acres for agricultural or related activities; and

• protect all base acres from erosion, including providing sufficient cover as determined necessary by the county FSA committee, and controlling weeds.

Is your county committee actually telling you how to till, other than to require reasonable erosion control?

Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Over how many years did he recieve that and was comidity loan money rolled in that because I know for a fact they throw that in on your supposly (free) cash on that website. No one ever gets the facts they just  gloat on false information.

Highlighted
Advisor

CCC loans aren't included in the EWG numbers. Federal cost share funds are