Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

16 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Selective Service Online Registration Verification

Why would you have/want to verify the selective service at your age?  Are you under 44?  

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: it is me RUN SUREBUTT RUN

he was trying to show obamos place of origin and bloodlines are questionable

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I'm curious--how did you get Obama's SS number?  Is that public information?  Just wondering.  I couldn't check mine so I don't know if that is required information or not.

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Now that I have your attention......

So what?  Do you think everyone gets a SS# when and where they were born??  Only in the past 5-10 years have newborns been given SS# and still it isn't mandatory.  You still didn't answer how you got his SS#.  Didn't know it was public information.

Samnospam
Advisor

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=183337 Trump sure is going out on a limb with his rumblings.
Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

That was great!  How did Obama get to be president?  Must be the biggest conspiracy in the history of mankind.  Has to be thousands, maybe millions, in on this from the time he was born through today.  If true, then the govt needs to hire everyone of these people to work in the secret agencies because they can sure keep a secret!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Now that I have your attention......

I don't know.  Maybe he went to Connecticut and mailed it.  I'm really more interested in how you got his number.