cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Now that I have your attention......

Did a little research and came up with a very logical answer which has to be at least as good as your implication.

"Numbers are assigned based on the return address on the request envelope, not residency. AndGilbert notes that Obama's father, also named Barack Hussein Obama, lived in Connecticut for several years. "Dr. Conspiracy" at the site Obama Conspiracy Theories hazards the guess that -- assuming the 042-xx-xxxx number really is Obama's -- the president "got his SSN as a child living in Indonesia and the application was just processed in Connecticut."

Could be.  Who knows?  

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Selective Service Online Registration Verification

What is mystifying to me above all other things here is how in the world any of the people here can be sure they even have the right social security number? I mean, if that number is not verifiable as being correct, should it be trusted or even pursued?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Selective Service Online Registration Verification

Since when does that matter?

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: If you really want to know......

No, I'm sorry sir but if what you are advocating had any truth in it, he would never have been elected.  You have to ask yourself why none of this came out before he was elected.  You still haven't told me how you got his SS # nor if you know that it is really his number.

cartoon1.jpg

bruce MN
Advisor

Just found out that Orli Taitz is running this show.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yes, and the suit was filed last year sometime.  Just dredging it up again to see if any will stick this time.