Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

28 Replies
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Whoopi's most excellent question.........

This all seems so silly. His mother lived in Hawaii, his father was in Hawaii aproximate to his birth, the obvious answer would be that he was born there. If when the question was first asked he had just provided the long form bc this stupid question would be shelved. So the question is why didn't he. Speculation is the document must have something embarrassing on it. Other documents Obama never shared are more curious. You'd think a genius like Obama would proudly show his college transcripts. This idiot did. http://2004.georgewbush.org/images/bios/transcript.jpg
tomtoolbag
Senior Contributor

LOL, that's what I've always wondered about, maybe a "radical" article in the Harvard Law Review or a thesis/research paper. But, those things are private for everybody else, so why shouldn't the same level of privacy apply to him, as he is also a citizen too.

If you notice, when the joint session of Congress was convened after the election to accept the Electoral College votes, that there wasn't ANY discussion about his b.c., much less ANY objections as that was the appropriate time to address the issue considering the "birther" issue was prevalent during the campaign. Hell, even McCain's b.c./place of birth was questioned!!

I wonder why????????

Samnospam
Advisor

Caught some of trump on the today show, man is he going rabid on the bc issue.
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I cannot believe this whole BC thing is doing the rounds again.  Mature contributors have moved on frojm those paranoid days after the election.  Every bureaucrat in DC would be trawling through anything of interest to find a reason to expel the blackfella.  They haven't found one single thing yet.  Trump is purely grandstanding.  He knows it is all BS but because he is having a jab at DC this subject always raises the hair on the repigs spine but it is not them he should be requesting a vote from. 

Samnospam
Advisor

I operate under the assumption that politicians publicize anything that would be positive and try to hide anything negative. If there are questions that are easily answered but not, to me it raises red flags of suspicion. Trump is saying all the right things and pushing all the buttons, that makes me suspicious also.
tomtoolbag
Senior Contributor

Yea, I heard him on Morning Joe earlier, and he's on again now. He rambled on to the point where he was almost incoherent, and the guys on the show were just laughing about him and appeasing him. But, he's got the attention that he craves and now he's got a spot on Fox on Mondays.

It'll take a couple of years for people to forget his latest real estate fiasco before anybody will bite on any future project he conjures up, and they only need him for the promotion/contacts and hype to get things rolling. He's about out of bridges because of his past payment/money issues. It's hard to believe that he graduated from Wharton too.

A major question that people should be asking him is about his escaping the draft after HS and college, but nobody seems to think he's qualified to run to even ask him about that.

Samnospam
Advisor

He has plenty of experience in handling bankruptcy, the country could use that skill, so that is a positive.
tomtoolbag
Senior Contributor

Now THAT'S funny!!!! It's some strange times where a serial failure like Trump is qualified because of the economic position that our country is in. I'll have to make a special entry in my life-journal about that for future heirs to read about and see how the whole mess that they're going to be dealing with came about.

Thanks for a good laugh.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@tomtoolbag wrote:

Now THAT'S funny!!!! It's some strange times where a serial failure like Trump is qualified because of the economic position that our country is in. I'll have to make a special entry in my life-journal about that for future heirs to read about and see how the whole mess that they're going to be dealing with came about.

Thanks for a good laugh.

The Iowa GOP is looking at Trump as a joke.  The candidates that are being talked about in the circles that I run in, are:  1) Herman Cain as the candidate that most "gets it".  2) Michelle Bachmann as the candidate that understands the Federal central control is the problem and must stop the spending. and 3) Newt Gingrich as the candidate that is most ready to assume the office of President, as he understands and is historically prepared to understand how to be an effective leader.....much, MUCH more so than the current "community organizer" that understands nothing about being an effective leader.

The Iowa debates are beginning soon, The Iowa Straw Poll will happen in August, The caucuses will happen in Jan./Feb (depending on any states trying to jump the gun)..... and we will be ready to dump the current loser in November 2012.

True recovery will begin shortly after the 20th of January, 2013.