cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: .

BA  -  howz  the  New  Orleans  convention  goen -  any  updates  ? 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

When you prove its a red herring please post it here.

Until then, 10 minute mark: https://youtu.be/1joB1ztao14?t=596

When he pulls out of NAFTA, mexico collapses. They will be to spend 5 billion to trade with us.

But yeah, it's his biggest campaign promis but he's not going to keep it because it's too complicated for you. So you'll just call him a liar. Pathetic.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

BA it is your reps that are creating most of the problems here. Sure some people would like to see the guns home all of them but they are few in number. Quite s few more want guns and accessories that make guns automatic gone but most by a very large percentage only want to make it more difficult for certain people to have access to a gun. Better more thorough background checks, no mental health issues, no way for anyone under 18 can get their hands on a gun without adult supervision. Gun locks or safes to keep them out of the hands of these people. But the biggest obstacle to the these sensible measures is the nra and their bought congress!! Trump has done more harm to America in 2yrs than all the presidents together since JFK was killed!
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

where is the fact and fiction check now schnur?

fact, obummer divided this country more than any president since president Wilson 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

President Obama didn’t do anything to divide the country other than getting elected and half the country could not and has not yet gotten over a black man in de White House!! Spin it any way you want. Doesn’t matter to me at all.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

President Obama didn’t do anything to divide the country other than getting elected and half the country could not and has not yet gotten over a black man in de White House!

That is the truth bart but the bigots will never recognize it or admit it.

The racism thing sure came out in your country when he was elected and what they can not get their heads around is he was 50% white too but with that dark skin pigment he was slated to be cast out by those who discriminate.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: .@

I think rather than Obama dividing the country, far right wing oriented people divided themselves from him and his administration simply because he was a Democrat and he was black. Obama could not have prevented republicans feeling divided, no matter what he did. Right wingers are a very "feely" and volatile group despite their claims to the contrary.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that’s a storybook, man.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

That’s right and the holier than thou rightwing cannot get their heads around it. Proof is that you are still complaining about it!
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Okay, so all those I associate with agree with me, you don't so you are a minority about the division, and the division meant

Hillary got beat by President Trump according to how the Constitution is written..including existing amendments.

oBUMMER WAS THE GREATEST DIVIDER  in our nations history!   lol