Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

unredacted Susan Rice memo

25 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: unredacted Susan Rice memo

Regardless of what it says, it was a CYA memo written to self over 2 weeks after the fact, to establish a record from her perspective.  Likely factual on date of meeting and who attended, likely self-serving in some other aspects.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

She was the UN Ambassador and had valid cause to want to know what the incoming NatSec was doing with the Russians behind her back.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

National Security Advisor.  Not same thing as UN Ambassador, which she was until 2013.  Self-serving memo written to self, on inauguration day 2017.  Very questionable motive, likely spin on the facts.

Highlighted
Advisor

my first question is, did Susan Rice actually put "by the book" in quotation marks?

The follow up question would be, how many find that a tad bit unusual?

The soup seems to be getting thicker.

Highlighted
Advisor

I suppose the shock of what this monumental Keystone Cops moment was going to generate a bunch of creativity, but it’s actually a bit shocking that you fellows are going off on your own like this.  Been checking the usual suspects! From the semi-mainstream NY Post, the digest of shocking news RCP all the way down through the crazy caucus to Q and nobody has put out a response blueprint or roadmap for how to inject it into the stream..

Ted Cruz jumped the starter’s gun last night and made the job even messier.

Barr had obviously seen it and had tried to warn his fellow cultists that there wasn’t going to be a tribunal on the former President and V.P.  The administration dragging it out as they did means that it won’t be possible to nail anybody, on down to the janitor on duty at the time possibly being on security camera running over 2 minutes on his lunch break.

Will be interested, of corse, in the narrative once the quacks get it organized and edited.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I stand corrected. But similar standing.

Flynn was a very busy little grifter.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I kind of looked at what happened to the prosecution in the McCabe perjury case as an indicator as to what happens with the rest.   Not saying I agree with it, just saying I don't expect anything.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Yes. I assume it would be unlikely to find a grand jury that is either dumb or partisan enough to indict, like with McCabe.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Wasn't really my perspective, but same result.