cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: vietnam era veteran

There hasn’t been ANYTHING proven yet and looking at 5-6 different videos leads me to believe the majority of the kids were mocking the Nsyive Americans. One of the boys even quoted one of your Congress peoples in front of a bunch of young ladies — “If rape is inevitable, lay back and enjoy it!” That tells me a lot about their attitude!
Senior Contributor

A lot about their up bringing and what they have been taught

Veteran Advisor

Why  are  you  guys  whining  about  your  M A G A   hats  on  the    smarty   ,   arrogant  ,  cocky  youth  wearing  them  -   -   -

Reap,    what  you  sew ,   comes  to  mind  -  maybe  ? 

Another  KelLyanNe   unfortunate  conflation  experience  -  like  Sarah's   4000  -  ah  I   mean  6  -   -   -

Veteran Advisor

You people make me laugh...video tape doesn't
Lie....oh next it was edit.....I saw how they acted.
Terrible....if I did that, and it was national
News....I would have run off and not gone home,
Because I know what was waiting for me.
""Oh someone else said something""....big whoopee
If you are mature and raised right, and don't lower
Yourself to that level.....case and point right
Here....I was lucky...a while back I was lowering
Myself to the level of the clowns....I can see that
Now.
I'm sorry you people can't understand. You have
Become so polarized, your blind.
Senior Contributor

(Why  are  you  guys  whining  about  your  M A G A   hats  on  the    smarty   ,   arrogant  ,  cocky  youth  wearing  them  -   -   -

Reap,    what  you  sew ,   comes  to  mind  -  maybe  ?) 

(I get it, a MAGA hat hurts you and Hollywood's feeling's, I can't help you there, but which part of my question were you not answering? 

Oh and why are you afraid to condemn a black Israelite spewing hatred?

Senior Contributor

so now it's Hollywood over again, but don't mention any other of chief phillips escapades in the past few years...view the tapes and you

don't see what he has done in his past...NOT mentioning anything of his military past.

before it over, the libs will have the MEGA had wearing boys attacking with militarized style weapons! 

Senior Advisor

Post a link.

Senior Contributor

Good point. Instead of disrespecting a Vietnam Era marine or a Vietnam veteran, they were just disrespecting a Marine.