cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

view from hillary's camp

if you're interested, I'm probably not.

I fully expect Hillary Clinton to do something to retaliate against both Jay Carney personally and also Joe Biden in the next few weeks.  She’ll do it before the election…but won’t touch Obama until after he’s defeated, in which case I’m sure a lot of things will miraculously be made available to the incoming Romney administration (and its Justice Department) that were supposed to be shredded or buried in vaults somewhere.  Ooops!  Remember:  Hillary Clinton can never do anything that harms Obama because she needs black people for her 2016 campaign…and the only thing that can keep her from being the nominee in 2016 is if she doesn’t have the support of blacks.  Being Secretary of State for the last four years was to show blacks that there was no hard feelings between Hillary and Obama and that all the racial rhetoric Obama churned up against the Clintons in the primaries should be forgotten.  Hillary can’t be the next nominee without blacks firmly behind her, and she knows it.

But I think Carney and Biden are available for her to embarrass in some way.  She’s really good at doing this, too.  You’ll have to watch closely, though, because it will be something subtle that explodes against these guys and ensures that the Benghazi scandal stays firmly with the White House.  I would not be surprised if something on tape leaks that shows Carney and/or Biden talking about the security situation in a way that makes it clear Biden was lying through his teeth last night at the debate.

There’s no way this woman allows anyone to throw her under a bus.  People have been trying to do this since before I was even in high school and I’ve watched her masterfully deflect every attempt to destroy her.  Not only that, but she’s done this gleefully. This is fun for her.  It is one of the reasons I’ve always responded to Hillary Clinton…because she effortlessly survives every attempt to obliterate her.  I just love that about her.  She’s like a prize fighter in a pantsuit with rocks in her boxing gloves for added punch.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: view from hillary's camp

You probably should find a new hobby.

Highlighted
Advisor

Surprise- She takes responsibility-- Figure that one.

I don't know.  Maybe she's smarter than Wee Willy.   Maybe she figures it will be forgotten faster.  Maybe she's had enough  and wants to get out.    http://news.antiwar.com/2012/10/15/clinton-i-take-responsibility-for-lack-of-security-ahead-of-bengh...

snip-“I take responsibility” for what happened on September 11 in Benghazi, she said in an interview with CNN’s Elise Labott.--

snip-“I want to avoid some kind of political gotcha,” she added, though, noting the looming election.

snip--Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took full responsibility on Monday for the inadequate security at the US Consulate building in Benghazi, Libya at the time of the militant attack that killed four Americans there last month.     

The statement comes after a full month of silence from Clinton, ultimate the one in charge of all US diplomatic buildings abroad. But her admission of guilt seemed specifically crafted for shrewd political purposes, to lift the heavy criticism the Obama administration has faced at a critical time in their campaign for reelection.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

For Hillary Clinton to ever be president, she will have to have the luck to run against a republican with higher negatives than she will always have. Perhaps Mitt , after four yrs, in 2016 will be that guy, who knows?

Can you say Vincent Foster very fast , four times?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Surprise- She takes responsibility-- Figure that one.

@johnaa wrote:

I don't know.  Maybe she's smarter than Wee Willy.   Maybe she figures it will be forgotten faster.  Maybe she's had enough  and wants to get out.    http://news.antiwar.com/2012/10/15/clinton-i-take-responsibility-for-lack-of-security-ahead-of-bengh...

snip-“I take responsibility” for what happened on September 11 in Benghazi, she said in an interview with CNN’s Elise Labott.--

snip-“I want to avoid some kind of political gotcha,” she added, though, noting the looming election.

snip--Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took full responsibility on Monday for the inadequate security at the US Consulate building in Benghazi, Libya at the time of the militant attack that killed four Americans there last month.     

The statement comes after a full month of silence from Clinton, ultimate the one in charge of all US diplomatic buildings abroad. But her admission of guilt seemed specifically crafted for shrewd political purposes, to lift the heavy criticism the Obama administration has faced at a critical time in their campaign for reelection.

So, is taking full responsibility just words or will there be consequences?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I always said, if Slick Willy was the Titanic the iceberg would have sank. Maybe Hillary is counting on the same teflon for her?

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Surprise- She takes responsibility-- Figure that one.

That is surprising. Wonder what she's getting in return for that.