cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Hey Rawhide

@KNAPPer wrote:

You are correct that the government should not waste money. I think there could be a lot of consolodation happen and probably some budget cuts too. However, your opinion of waste and mine are likely a lot different.

Also bear in mind, that no matter how much government could be cut, there are a certain number of people out there, possibly you, that would still see it as wasteful and taking too much - no matter what or how much is cut. You are just programmed that way. Bear in mind also that you would say that I would say that government should grow and take more, yet I didn't say that at all, did I?

Business should pay their share, just like I do and if we can cut what we all pay, great.

You do not know what I would say and I don not know what you would say. One thing is fact, the government continually gets bigger, at a much faster rate than inflation.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: walgreen tax cheats?

@kraft-t wrote:

It's got nothing to do with hate. It's your allegiance to religion and I thought you would like to sell your religion to people that readily accept the divine being. People that actually choose to live with religious fervor and it would only take your charm and persuasion skills to convert them. Then you would have the religious nirvana that you desire and expect.

WE don't want to make our nation a godly nation. We want anation that is friendly to it's people. Not one where religious ideologs choose to make life miserable for the lower classes. The working poor that you don't want to pay for or provide assistance for. And if you do p[rovide assistance you wish to do it selectively for people that kowttow to your religious ferver.

I want our nation no more Godly than our founding fathers.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Hey Rawhide

I was with ya until "you are just programmed that way".