cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

warmongers in congress

Should vote to declare war if that's what they want.

20 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: warmongers in congress

Telling how the dems want to defend the border in syria to protect the kurds but refuse to defend the borders in the US to protect US citizens and willingly provide sanctuary to anyone who ILLEGALLY crosses that border.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Cant be 3020, nancy said no one is above the law.

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Currently there are 22,000,000 ILLEGAL aliens in the US. (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/surge-top-fed-cites-22-million-illegal-immigra...)

According to the US Census African Americans are 13.4% of the population while what are called Hispanic are 18.3%.  When you go into a business and see signs in Spanish, when you call a business and are asked to press #2 for English you should begin to realize our country is being destroyed. 

Language and customs aren't being homogenized as has been the successful history of America.  The Germans, the Irish came and became part of America.  The illegals from the south are not, they send wealth to the south, they retain their language and politics.  Politics that failed them and now they want those same type of people here.

Our border is a sieve and the fault lies with liberals more than anybody.  Much blame has been placed on big business but when did you see illegals in Detroit making $65 an hour putting bolts in a car?  

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Pretty predictable where this would head, quickly.

I smell a piss soaked hobo (Bannon) hiding behind a dumpster somewhere.

Some folks just feel so bad about themselves that they want things to burn.

bruce MN
Advisor

You said something about 2004.  

Turn your magic BA autographed model Time Machine back and try to envision Max Boot, John Bolton and Pat Robertson leading an altar call together. 

Need to know dept for Uber-Thimpers here. Has Pat been re-cycled out for Jerry Jr and his pool boy, The Billy Graham sequel, etc. Younger guys?  

bruce MN
Advisor

This all has to be so confusing for Jared and Ivanka, seeing as they surely thought they had this all avoided. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Small smattering of "libertarians" do have clean hands on this via the default mode of being against everything.

I even made a throwaway vote for Ron Paul somewhere- a primary I think- as a reward for being the only Republican in either the house or the senate to vote against the wars, Patriot Act etc. A few D's did- Wellstone (Patriot, AFG), Bernie, Feingold.

Bernie is about as safe in VT as Romney is in Utah but they did succeed in taking out Feingold for that and replacing him with a useful idiot.

Another item from down the memory hole was Mark Udall- who went after the CIA hard. Huge bucks replaced him with useful idiot Cory Gardner, who will, thankfully, be a one termer.

Conservative fusionism and the beehive instincts to circle the wagons on command is a thing to behold.

bruce MN
Advisor

I keep waiting to read them at Mothers Against Military Madness have come out in support of Denison 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Under other circumstances I'd give DD a little more slack. Even though he's thrashing around all over the globe- Venuzuela, Iran, NK his political instinct against action is sound.

However, there were much better ways to stab the Kurds in the back.

His actions taken as a whole, I do conclude that he is a Russian agent.