cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: was this thought out

Sounds like Daffy`s forces are pushing back Rebels to square one.  Trying to get a read on these Arab dictators is hard, their all half or 3/4 nuts on a good day.  Obama, I`m sure had Daffy as a coward punk that he could buy off to go in exhile. Sometimes they get a hari-kari streak and make a mess before they go.  Rush said we should pay Daffy to stay to mess up Obama`s carefully laid re election plans Smiley Happy   Karma and Murphy`s Law may do that for us.  BTW WTF are we doing in Libya, we don`t get a drop of their oil, China gets it ...so we`re basically going to war for China`s oil....sure why not, China is bankrupting us in every other way.

Samnospam
Advisor

Hey, the whole thing has just got me scratching my head, a giant WTF?
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Seems to be in the hands of the UN now.  Of course, a lot would depend on the big oil interests and their strong supporters.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Exactly!

04-06_11x17_wtf-george.jpg

tomtoolbag
Senior Contributor

Yes, it is. But, with the economy mirroring the economy of the period of the Great depression, look what happened then and guess what's likely to happen in the near future. This isn't some recent or just "chance" happening, this is probably a coordinated effort that has been in action or planning for a few years, and that includes the neighboring countries, or the region as a whole.

Look at Libya compared to say Egypt. The population there isn't totally broke and unemployed, and uneducated, they for the most part are educated and a recent stat that I saw showed that when a couple got married there, they received a lump sum payment of $50,000. The oil there and it's infrastructure was I think nationalized, and there has been a lot of British and American activity and interest in Libya since about 2004-5, and some major oil contracts with BP and Tony Blair recently. Also, it looks as though Al Quada is now on our side again(as if they really ever were against us). Do some searches about Libya, or look at the C I A  Factbook and see the metrics of their country instead of the one-sided crap that we're fed on a daily basis. Remember when all we heard about him was that he was a cross-dressing megalomaniac?? Then, curiously 5-6 or 7 years ago he was off the bad guy list and an ally.

There's only 2 things that either originate or move through that region or country, and it's oil and/or drugs.

dagwud
Senior Contributor

What I fear is Qaddafi continues to fight repell the rebels and in order to avoid putting boots on the ground Obama starts sending them arms and weapons which will at some time in the future be used to kill American soldiers.   It seems our country does not learn from past mistakes.

The more I watch and read the news about the Libyan rebels the more I think they are the modern day Keystone cops.  They rush forward after air strikes not knowing what to do or having any type of leaders or plans.  Then after the air strikes stop Qaddafi's forces start fighting back and attacking the rebels who quickly retreat.

On last night news they showed the rebels with all sorts of captured weapons including surface to air missiles but they did not know how to use them.  They interviewed one Libyan who had been a college student in Canada but he decided to return home to help the rebel cause.  He had bought his own gun but admitted he did not know how to load it or shoot is.  It looks to me the best shooting done by the rebels is into the air for the news cameras every time U.N. planes have attacked nearby Qaddafi forces..

New reports say the rebels don't have any radios or means to communicate to help plan and orchestrate any attacks.

News reports also say Qaddafi's forces have largely abandoned their tanks which are easy targets for U.N. planes to spot and have now gone to driving white trucks like many of the rebels so it is becoming much harder for U.N. planes to tell who are rebels and who is Qaddafi forces. 

Samnospam
Advisor

You don't really believe its strictly up to the UN do you?
tomtoolbag
Senior Contributor

LOL, here's newsflash........where do you think ole crazy Momar got HIS weapons and tanks/planes?????

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: obamo is incapable of thinking

if he were he would have held at least one real job or at least prove his place of origin

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@tomtoolbag wrote:

LOL, here's newsflash........where do you think ole crazy Momar got HIS weapons and tanks/planes?????

Maybe another, even bigger newsflash.... Ever think that Obama is choosing to attack this straw dummy dictator to distract the American people into watching the drama, as he prepares to pull off some new money hustle behind the scenes???